• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Any young player who goes to City is insane.

In the short term you’re getting paid and loaned back home if you’re Saliba, so it’s not too bad. Long term I agree with you, because unless you’re super great it’s going to be hard getting chances.

Then again, he might consider it the best offer. It’s a bigger pull than Arsenal even if at Arsenal you’ll get games pretty quickly.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They can do both. Saliba is 17/18 so he’ll be a very long term project. Loan at Etienne, then a loan to a bigger German club or something etc.
They could as well do that then sell him after not playing with city just like what Chelsea were doing. But with our situation Saliba should be confident about him chances starting here already

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Any young player who goes to City is insane.

Correction : Any young player going to City is not ambitious in the sense of developing their skill set but merely improving their bank account.

That alone is not a bad aim in itself, but if you're serious about your craft, you'd only ever join City if you've achieved something at a club where you were given ample chance to catch the attention of a club like City.

I hope Saliba has the common sense to choose us (provided we even made an approach, of course).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who’s this **** when he’s at home.

Oli can suck my balls the little ****.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How have you guys found my real twitter account?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Every time I see a link from this guy on here I initially read his name as "Oil Price Bates" and picture him as this guy from the old Dallas TV series.

dallas46.jpg

ClubLevel

We need rules on here now as some of these sources are ridiculous. It's literally anyone with a twitter account being used as a source. I'm all for discussion but its people just trolling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom