• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

To be honest auba look happy here he was even retweeting people who said why we shouldn't sell him:lol:

WhatAFC

Intresting one. Guy has just got the golden boot in the league, i wouldnt be surpriaed if there wasnt a few teams after him. Im looking at liverpool and they would pay 100mill and he could replace firminho. Also psg as canvani is off to athletico i believe.

I would sell for 100mill.
No way would he replace firmino in that Liverpool team.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

To be honest auba look happy here he was even retweeting people who said why we shouldn't sell him:lol:
I reckon we are trying to extend his contract and his agent is doing the old ‘another club is offering more’ ploy.

He only has 2 years left on his deal so I assume we are negotiating an extension given what the club told us recently.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t realise he was 30 next week. I thought he was one year younger. I’d probably sell him rather than extend his contract.

Ramin

How on earth could a club put such a clause in a player's contract? Rewarding a player for not achieving the club's target?

So had Auba scored that last minute pen against Sp**s he would have missed on €4.2m?

Nothing related to this club atm makes any sense. Madness ffs.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
How on earth could a club put such a clause in a player's contract? Rewarding a player for not achieving the club's target?

So had Auba scored that last minute pen against Sp**s he would have missed on €4.2m?

Nothing related to this club atm makes any sense. Madness ffs.
Holy **** never thought of it like that. That EL final was worth 4.2m to him in some ways.

Not saying he purposely played bad but it could affect you sub consciously no matter how professional you are trying to be. We like to think money doesnt matter to footballers but 4.2m is still gigantic.

Ramin

Holy **** never thought of it like that. That EL final was worth 4.2m to him in some ways.

Not saying he purposely played bad but it could affect you sub consciously no matter how professional you are trying to be. We like to think money doesnt matter to footballers but 4.2m is still gigantic.

I still can't believe it. Beyond a joke that.

You tell your main striker if we lose you'll get millions, masterclass motivation.

Top Bottom