• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

A lot of high profile people Gazidis brought leaving the club, too. It just doesn't feel like we have a CEO at all, let alone two.

What was our injury record under Forsythe? Feel like it has been just as bad recently as it was before, but maybe my perception is wrong.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
What was our injury record under him? Feel like it has been just as bad recently as it was before, but maybe my perception is wrong.
Somebody would have to look at the stats but I feel muscle injuries weren't as bad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Laid off, as there's been no high performance to actually direct.
Performance dropping for no reason in last month? can't think of other reasons. :lol:
He was working as a consultant for an A-League team since last season, so maybe they felt they wanted someone fully committed. Fitness wise you have to say he did his job tbf, the team improved in distance covered and similar stats since he came.

say yes

forum master baiter

A lot of high profile people Gazidis brought leaving the club, too. It just doesn't feel like we have a CEO at all, let alone two.

Being discussed in the coaches thread too but seems as though Arseblog has been a bit too quick for the ‘doom and gloom’ take there.

This Ornstein tweet reads as though we sacked Burgess so that we could promote Shad Forsyth and that Shad’s now staying:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've always wanted to know what the 'director of high performance' is responsible for anyway. I thought that was the coaches job, really? What did Burgess do, phone Wenger/Emery every morning and tell them they had to be the coach for the day...again?

Preacher

Always Crying
I've always wanted to know what the 'director of high performance' is responsible for anyway. I thought that was the coaches job, really? What did Burgess do, phone Wenger/Emery every morning and tell them they had to be the coach for the day...again?
From goal article:

He was given a wide-ranging brief by Gazidis to oversee medical, fitness, psychology and performance analysis at the club, as well as working closely with the academy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Did that bum Shad basically threaten to move to AC Milan if we don't give him the promotion and we caved?

Top Bottom