• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The whole Suarez saga, fvcking bizarre. He only recently got injured but hardly set foot on the pitch. Why on earth did we spend all last window haggling over a deal and then not use him. Cant wait for Emery's book to come out!

dbig

Actually, our loaning out of Emile Smith Rowe's probably the same level as this. He's been injured most of the time as well.

Difference is that he's a youth player that probably wasn't expected much from, while we were in dire need to a first team player.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Him being injured the whole time makes this look a bit better tbh, just unfortunate instead of incompetence..

I still don’t think he would have been good enough and made a difference even if he was injury free, but we’ll never know. happy this won’t be a permanent signing though.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
he really was Kallstrom mk2

It was obvious there was something wrong. It would have been natural for him to take a little while to get match fit, but at some point Emery would have been relying on him. It's a shame because despite the narrative that has developed around here he really is a very good player and might have been able to make enough of a difference to help the team hold onto the top four during the collapse.

There's been talk of him joining Valencia. I think he would do quite well there. Hopefully it will all work out.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We can still activate the buy out clause right? or is the loan deal completely terminated? let's do it

Latest posts

Top Bottom