• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Emery's 'inquest' now is leading to people getting fired? Hope Emery blames the tea lady for giving a poor speech as the reason for imploding next.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Can't lie, I'm only in this thread to monitor and police the Emery hate. So far, only @Artisan has posted a worthy effort containing a trace of venom. @blaze_of_glory 's was more in jest. It's early doors.
This goes beyond Emery tbh, I don't like seeing our coach having so much power again. I liked him at first, but something is starting to feel off about Raul to me, it seems like is delegating responsibility to the manager more and more.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

James Benge jumping on another story ffs, guy is shocking.

Seems like Emery blames the Aussie for our pathetic form, seems odd that Shad would get promoted though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't go as far as to say this is worrying and a sinking ship. Pretty obvious that certain individuals in the club were handpicked by a regime that is no longer present, expect change.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

People have been b1tching for years about Arsenal not holding anyone accountable for things going wrong. Seems like this should make people happy.

Darren Burgess got a big rep over here in the Aussie rules community, the team he was in charge was the hardest running team in the country , in a sport where they regularly notch up 15 k in a much more physical sport then football . He was also with Liverpool till he decided to return

Am a bit surprised by this but there you go .

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Darren Burgess got a big rep over here in the Aussie rules community, the team he was in charge was the hardest running team in the country , in a sport where they regularly notch up 15 k in a much more physical sport then football . He was also with Liverpool till he decided to return

Am a bit surprised by this but there you go .

Yeah, I remember when he was hired there was a lot of talk about his reputation in that sport. Maybe the differences in the sport didn't translate for him as well as expected? I don't know. Although I think the performance director for the Philadelphia 76ers in an Aussie Rules guy.

Which reminds me of the first time I saw Aussie Rules almost 40 years ago in the earliest days of ESPN when they filled time with taped games. I was fascinated because it seemed like complete chaos. It was like you put several other sports (including basketball with the dribbling) in a sack, shook them up and poured them out to get Aussie Rules. I always like to say (only half-jokingly) that I was surprised to find that there were actually rules when someone gave me a book of sports rules. :p

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah, I remember when he was hired there was a lot of talk about his reputation in that sport. Maybe the differences in the sport didn't translate for him as well as expected? I don't know. Although I think the performance director for the Philadelphia 76ers in an Aussie Rules guy.

Which reminds me of the first time I saw Aussie Rules almost 40 years ago in the earliest days of ESPN when they filled time with taped games. I was fascinated because it seemed like complete chaos. It was like you put several other sports (including basketball with the dribbling) in a sack, shook them up and poured them out to get Aussie Rules. I always like to say (only half-jokingly) that I was surprised to find that there were actually rules when someone gave me a book of sports rules. :p

They tinker with it every year :lol: it's becoming a joke now . Although to be fair , the knew rule preventing people kneeing others in the back when jumping is a sensible one . :p
-

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Who knew Hale End had relocated permanently to the West End? :lol:

This club is an absolute farce with its appointments, directors of high performance who oversaw the worst surge towards a run in ever, a manager who, whilst pragmatic, has shocking game management selections & now an academy official heckling children!!

Sack the lot of them & start over.

Top Bottom