• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

Aevi

Hale End FC
Looks like my #MakeArsenalYoungAgain campaign is ready to take full force, it's good to see management is starting to take notice of my posts.

Get ready for relegation by 2022.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I really like that structure & progression. Credit to whoever implemented it.

Now focus on the ****show above Emery.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein is saying our physio is going back to Liverpool and we’re targeting Bruno Mazziotti (PSG physio) as his replacement. He was the physio at Corinthians while Edu was there so this is likely an Edu pick. Dude is jacked.

bruno-mazziotti-e-fabio-mahseredjian-conversam-durante-treino-da-selecao-brasileira-1529510365442_v2_1920x1280.jpg

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ornstein is saying our physio is going back to Liverpool and we’re targeting Bruno Mazziotti (PSG physio) as his replacement. He was the physio at Corinthians while Edu was there so this is likely an Edu pick. Dude is jacked.

bruno-mazziotti-e-fabio-mahseredjian-conversam-durante-treino-da-selecao-brasileira-1529510365442_v2_1920x1280.jpg
He's leaving PSG for us. Genuinely highly thought of

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Look like Brazilian kola.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He's a PHD Student with a masters in Biomechanics and trains as a black belt holder. Impressive guy.
Yes CV is pretty impressive and players seem really like to work with him from what i read he speak great English too. Will be great signing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He no longer with Ajax since 2017 right? would be a great addition to coaching team for next season if we offered him a coaching role.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wasn’t there stories that he wasn’t liked at Ajax by the players?

Also, got sacked by Overmars and Van Der Sar, no?

Latest posts

Top Bottom