• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Fixtures 2019/20

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At least Amazon have finally got in on the game, hopefully Netflix follow too.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is there maybe more suitable thread to ask where I can buy tickets for 7 people? Some site that is trustworthy?

I’ve used stubhub and
@SpareArsenal on twitter without issue for tickets - probably more likely to get the 7 on stubhub.

You will of course be paying over face value for the tickets. Perhaps waaaaay over in some cases.

Apply due diligence as always.

I’ve used stubhub and
@SpareArsenal on twitter without issue for tickets - probably more likely to get the 7 on stubhub.

You will of course be paying over face value for the tickets. Perhaps waaaaay over in some cases.

Apply due diligence as always.

Cheers. Will check stubhub out! Just scared that I will get tricked or something! :D

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
We can't say we have the most difficult start because every big team face another one in the first month, so we just have to do our job.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

It's ****ing on

30svhic.png

markt

Hi all,

A bunch of us are hoping to travel over from Ireland for this game on Sat 26th Oct but per the fixtures on the Arsenal website it might (well most likely will) be impacted by the Europa league on the previous Thursday.

Would the norm be for the PL to move the game from the Saturday to the Sunday, ie 26th to 27th? Interested to hear from you folk before anyone starts booking flights etc...

Cheers!
Mark

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hi all,

A bunch of us are hoping to travel over from Ireland for this game on Sat 26th Oct but per the fixtures on the Arsenal website it might (well most likely will) be impacted by the Europa league on the previous Thursday.

Would the norm be for the PL to move the game from the Saturday to the Sunday, ie 26th to 27th? Interested to hear from you folk before anyone starts booking flights etc...

Cheers!
Mark

Yeah we usually play on sundays after Europa league.. They will definitely move it from saturday though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Saturday 17 August 2019
12:30 Arsenal v Burnley (BT Sport)

Saturday 24 August 2019
17:30 Liverpool v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Sunday 1 September 2019
16:30 Arsenal v Sp**s (Sky Sports)

Sunday 15 September 2019
16:30 Arsenal v Aston Villa*
*Moved due to Arsenal's UEFA Europa League participation

Monday 30 September 2019