• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Presnel Kimpembe

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He was excellent under Emery, to write him off at 23 because he had a bad season would be stupid. Still, think PSG will ask for more than we can afford.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was excellent under Emery, to write him off at 23 because he had a bad season would be stupid. Still, think PSG will ask for more than we can afford.

He isn't aerially dominant but partner him with someone like Holding and that doesn't become an issue. He wouldn't be cheap. I don't think we can afford him but maybe we can loan him.

Keplaz

I've never been impressed by Kimpembe. Always thought playing for PSG is the reason he was picked for France. Plays for a big club so must be good.

Looks like an accident waiting to happen every time. Like a diet version of Mustafi, Mustafi-Zero? Mustafi-Lite? Same concentration issues but not as bad.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Not a leader and we do not have a Thiago Silva or 40m plus to be spending on a cb like Kimpembe. NEXT...

Him and Rabiot for a combined fee of 40m and in to replace Mustafi and El Nenny then I might applaud Emery's contacts!

truth_hurts

We are probably not interested at all but its easy to say that we are interested because of the connection between Kimpembe and Emery.

This. I don't believe that there is anything to see here. Salibah and Holding are our long-term options. Sokratis short term and ideally we need another option of Mustafi' age, but better than Mustafi.

Doubt very much we are paying 40m plus for a centre back like Kimpembe.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's a good defender with a big upside going through a very sh*tty period right now. Wouldn't be a much better time to take such a gamble but this is the kind of gamble we aren't really in a position to make. I like him though - if he sorted out the errors he'd be top class.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This. I don't believe that there is anything to see here. Salibah and Holding are our long-term options. Sokratis short term and ideally we need another option of Mustafi' age, but better than Mustafi.

Doubt very much we are paying 40m plus for a centre back like Kimpembe.

Kimpembe is better than Mustafi and is worth 40 million. Left footed centre back who has pace, power and is good on the ball. Excellent stand up tackler. France ingernational and still only 23 years of age. He is better than Holding also. Don't let a few good games in a back 3 fool you.

Kimpembe would come in and be a starter alongside either Holding or Sokratis and in the future Saliba.

truth_hurts

Kimpembe is better than Mustafi and is worth 40 million. Left footed centre back who has pace, power and is good on the ball. Excellent stand up tackler. France ingernational and still only 23 years of age. He is better than Holding also. Don't let a few good games in a back 3 fool you.

Kimpembe would come in and be a starter alongside either Holding or Sokratis and in the future Saliba.

I don't doubt that Kimpembe is better than Holding, but I feel our defence needs an experienced leader rather than another young option, who is still developing his craft.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom