• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why should I have to man up. Can't you have a simple discussion without resorting to insults? Shows your immaturity and your inability to effectively communicate.
You're fast losing respect on this forum which will end up in you just talking to yourself. And one would have to question where the sanity or point in that is. Have a look in the mirror.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why should I have to man up. Can't you have a simple discussion without resorting to insults? Shows your immaturity and your inability to effectively communicate.
You're fast losing respect on this forum which will end up in you just talking to yourself. And one would have to question where the sanity or point in that is. Have a look in the mirror.

Come on mate, calling you dummy is fairly innocuous. Remember that time I said you lived in a mud hut? Now that was actually terrible & deserves this kind of reaction.

Plus you bring it upon yourself, you're no angel.

BigPoppaPump

France is a farmer league, Gervinho looked like Ronaldo there.

Got no agenda against Lacazette, simply have never rated him, long before he came here. Think he’s a very limited player.

Grioud was top scorer and Chamakh was one of the best players in Ligue 1. All the best players in France get plucked before 25 and if you're still there after 25 you're probably nothing special, like Lacazette.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Plus you bring it upon yourself, you're no angel.
Never claimed to be an angel but I have learned not to hurl insults at regular posters without good reason. It breaks down discussion and is completely unnecessary.
I'm more than happy to hear your arguments. I agree with some of them but what is wrong with you that every single discussion you have on here you call someone a name. Is your self esteem really that low?

BigPoppaPump

Never claimed to be an angel but I have learned not to hurl insults at regular posters without good reason. It breaks down discussion and is completely unnecessary.
I'm more than happy to hear your arguments. I agree with some of them but what is wrong with you that every single discussion you have on here you call someone a name. Is your self esteem really that low?

You reply to me with sarcastic and belittling comments, I hit you back with some smoke and you cry. You can dish it out but can't take it.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You reply to me with sarcastic and belittling comments, I hit you back with some smoke and you cry. You can dish it out but can't take it.
Belittling comments? Where, do share. You said PSG don't count. I can accept that argument. It wasn't a limiting factor you had decided on until after several posters listed PSG players.

It isn't that I can't take it after dishing it out. Rather it is that your tone and attitude to ANY poster who disagrees with you is pathetic and condescending. It isn't you responding sarcastically to everyone else, IT IS EVERYONE ELSE RESORTING TO SARCASM BECAUSE OF INSULTS AND SARCASM INITIATED BY YOU.

Master trolling, i have to say, though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
For the record @BigPoppaPump I would never put you on ignore because you have a tendency to post a lot of sense. I think you're a decent poster for the most part. But it is frustrating to see threads derailed during a disagreement because you're hurling insults at everyone.

Anyway. You have a point about the french league. Apart from PSG there aren't too many teams I would raid for players.

BigPoppaPump

Belittling comments? Where, do share. You said PSG don't count. I can accept that argument. It wasn't a limiting factor you had decided on until after several posters listed PSG players.

You know listing PSG players was being disingenuous, it's a terrible counter argument.

It isn't that I can't take it after dishing it out. Rather it is that your tone and attitude to ANY poster who disagrees with you is pathetic and condescending. It isn't you responding sarcastically to everyone else, IT IS EVERYONE ELSE RESORTING TO SARCASM BECAUSE OF INSULTS AND SARCASM INITIATED BY YOU.

This forum is full of idiots they deserved the insults and condescending comments.

Master trolling, i have to say, though.

Thank you sir.

BigPoppaPump

For the record @BigPoppaPump I would never put you on ignore because you have a tendency to post a lot of sense. I think you're a decent poster for the most part. But it is frustrating to see threads derailed during a disagreement because you're hurling insults at everyone.

Anyway. You have a point about the french league. Apart from PSG there aren't too many teams I would raid for players.

My advice to you is not to bite when someone is baiting you, it just encourages trolls.

And talk about derailing a thread :lol: I'm gonna get banned soon I can tell.

OSBK

Established Member
PSG doesn't count dummy, Buffon is old and washed up too. He's only there for marketability.

Psg play in france, you said players in france so how do they not count :rofl:. Buffon is still a better keeper than most out there still, he is a proper pro who we shouldve got in and not that fraud cech.

OSBK

Established Member
France is a farmer league, Gervinho looked like Ronaldo there.

Got no agenda against Lacazette, simply have never rated him, long before he came here. Think he’s a very limited player.

Lets be real, you can say that about every league in the world. Think of all these superstars that have from spain and flopped, holland and flopped, italy and flopped and the list goes on. But and im guessing that french imports into the epl are easily the most sucessfull from all countries. Gervinho was a stinker, drogba did ok though.

BigPoppaPump

Well I hope not.

Out of interest. If there was any midfielder you could take from France. Who would it be.

Well going by my own rules and no PSG players then Ndombele and Pepe (who's a winger). I'd be lying if I said I know a lot about the French league. Really I only watch Arsenal and I haven't played fifa since Fifa 17.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
People always bringing up "farmer's league" for any league that isn't the PL is just piss poor and worse, they don't actually realize it's not something to brag about.

Do I love the prem ? Sure.
Is it currently the best league in the world? Yes it is !
Was the PL worse than La Liga, Bundesliga, not too long ago, mayve even worse than others for some years ? Yes it was, just more entertaining.
Was it a master achievement to get back to being the dominating force ? No, it wasn't. It's actually sad that it took so long with all the owners and cash that has been thrown at the league.

Besides, people that belittle players due to not being out of "farmer's leagues" after 24 and over , obviously never experienced football themselves on a decent level.

There are so many factors, majurity, fitness and injuries, personal health/problems, the right surroundings, luck,.. the list goes on and on.

Might remember as to all the people on here (most in AM) that mocked Salah before his move and the very same mocked countless more for the exact same reasons and got proven wrong again and again.

Wouldn't you take Tadic ? **** player, right ?
Old, **** career, failures, farmer's league in Holland ..

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Grioud was top scorer and Chamakh was one of the best players in Ligue 1. All the best players in France get plucked before 25 and if you're still there after 25 you're probably nothing special, like Lacazette.

sorry man but that's one shallow theory.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I hear he doesn’t like London and wants to leave. I have no credible sources - anyone here heard the same?

What’s everyone’s thoughts if he was to leave?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What’s everyone’s thoughts if he was to leave?

tumblr_nd4r8nogZQ1rr7t27o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom