• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Harz

Everything I stated is true, if he comes back here or goes to a top club like Bayern he will prove it!

The only reason he did not go to a top club is that he damn well knows if he doesn't succeed again his reputation will be even more tarnished.

OneAW!

The only reason he did not go to a top club is that he damn well knows if he doesn't succeed again his reputation will be even more tarnished.

You can believe that if you want to, but if that's the case he could easily takeover a smaller club with ambition or take one of the many football related non-management jobs he's been offered as we know via the press. The truth is I think he's secretly hoping to manage us again.

Harz

You can believe that if you want to, but if that's the case he could easily takeover a smaller club with ambition or take one of the many football related non-management jobs he's been offered as we know via the press. The truth is I think he's secretly hoping to manage us again.
You can believe that if you want to, but the truth is I think you're secretly hoping him to manage us again.

OneAW!

You can believe that if you want to, but the truth is I think you're secretly hoping him to manage us again.

Off course I want him to manage us again! He's the best manager in the world. Having him was a significant edge. Sadly the board used it to keep us in the CL on the cheap instead of looking to leverage his abilities and help us push on to the next level.

Edit: None of this changes what I posted though. Ive given logical reasons why you are wrong on Wenger, you haven't backed anything you said.

Harz

Off course I want him to manage us again! He's the best manager in the world. Having him was a significant edge. Sadly the board used it to keep us in the CL on the cheap instead of looking to leverage his abilities and help us push on to the next level.

Edit: None of this changes what I posted though. Ive given logical reasons why you are wrong on Wenger, you haven't backed anything you said.

We clearly have no way of knowing the reason behind his current unemployment/(retirement?), but as long as he remains unemployed we can claim that nobody wants him, or he doesn't want to work for those who want him.

Your feelings about him are no more legitimate than mine. You think he's the best and loves Arsenal so he rejects every other offer.

I believe he didn't get significant offers, and the best ones he got intimidated him. Bear in mind that if he went somewhere and turned out unsuccessful, it'd further harm his stature in world football.

OneAW!

We clearly have no way of knowing the reason behind his current unemployment/(retirement?), but as long as he remains unemployed we can claim that nobody wants him, or he doesn't want to work for those who want him.

Your feelings about him are no more legitimate than mine. You think he's the best and loves Arsenal so he rejects every other offer.

I believe he didn't get significant offers, and the best ones he got intimidated him. Bear in mind that if he went somewhere and turned out unsuccessful, it'd further harm his stature in world football.

Guys like Wenger don't do failure. His last 15 years with us have actually been a total success considering the circumstances. Only people who let paid hacks on the internet form their opinions for them think otherwise.

Oh and everything I said is backed up by press reports. You on the other hand have nothing to back up your claims. They are just based on FEELINGS! LOL!

Harz

Guys like Wenger don't do failure. His last 15 years with us have actually been a total success considering the circumstances. Only people who let paid hacks on the internet form their opinions for them think otherwise.

Oh and everything I said is backed up by press reports. You on the other hand have nothing to back up your claims. They are just based on FEELINGS! LOL!
Gee, I guess I'll indulge.

Wenger's last 15 years with the club can be summarized with one word: mediocre. Some great moments, some low points, but overall, nothing better than bang average.

No need to throw insults. Can you point to the report that says he's been rejecting every offer because he wants to work for Arsenal again?

A very low quality troll.

OneAW!

Gee, I guess I'll indulge.

1) Wenger's last 15 years with the club can be summarized with one word: mediocre. Some great moments, some low points, but overall, nothing better than bang average.

No need to throw insults. 2) Can you point to the report that says he's been rejecting every offer because he wants to work for Arsenal again?

A very low quality troll.

1) None of this takes into account the fact that we were hamstrung by old, undervalued sponsorship deals and the stadium debt. Or the fact that we paired him with an inexperienced CEO who made tonnes of mistakes. How is a manager supposed to achieve any real success if the club is consistently missing out on key targets, consistently losing its best players and failing to deal with a media based anti-foreign bias which lead to many refs allowing unacceptably violent physical play against us leading to many of our best young prospects suffering major long-term injuries to the extent where several of our best talents had their careers blighted if not ruined. Wenger didn't just achieve top 4 in spite the fact that he was handcuffed by bad finances, he also achieved it in spite of the refs! Show me another manager who could do the same? What he achieved in those years is nothing short of remarkable. To pretend its bang average is ridiculous. Shows you who the real troll is!

2) No but I can point to reports which shows that in addition to those aforementioned top clubs, he has many comparatively smaller clubs after him AND many interested in appointing him to various non-footballing roles. If what you said was true then he would likely have taken one of those jobs instead now wouldn't he?

You're just interested in pushing the same whole Wenger's out of touch, insane, frightened bullshit various vested interests have been pushing since day 1 of Dein leaving.

Harz

1) None of this takes into account the fact that we were hamstrung by old, undervalued sponsorship deals and the stadium debt. Or the fact that we paired him with an inexperienced CEO who made tonnes of mistakes. How is a manager supposed to achieve any real success if the club is consistently missing out on key targets, consistently losing its best players and failing to deal with a media based anti-foreign bias which lead to many refs allowing unacceptably violent physical play against us leading to many of our best young prospects suffering major long-term injuries to the extent where several of our best talents had their careers blighted if not ruined. Wenger didn't just achieve top 4 in spite the fact that he was handcuffed by bad finances, he also achieved it in spite of the refs! Show me another manager who could do the same? What he achieved in those years is nothing short of remarkable. To pretend its bang average is ridiculous. Shows you who the real troll is!

2) No but I can point to reports which shows that in addition to those aforementioned top clubs, he has many comparatively smaller clubs after him AND many interested in appointing him to various non-footballing roles. If what you said was true then he would likely have taken one of those jobs instead now wouldn't he?

You're just interested in pushing the same whole Wenger's out of touch, insane, frightened bullshit various vested interests have been pushing since day 1 of Dein leaving.
Wenger achieved top 4 when we had a top 4 squad, and top 4 finances.

Let's assume all those reports are correct and many clubs are in for him. That doesn't disprove my initial opinion which is he didn't take those jobs because his legacy as a whole was at stake.

Wenger's been out of touch since 2013, and that's a fact.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He's the best manager in the world.

Man we really did play some amazing football at the Emirates before Emery arrived. Ended that season with just 3 points less at home than Pep’s record breaking City and all we needed at the time was to improve on our away form but somehow the narrative has turned into all the players being absolutely worthless and not good enough to play his sh*t tactics.
He’s had Laca and Auba for a full season, spent £70m on the defense and he has absolutely nothing to show for it in both ends of the pitch.

Last season’s recap from the same uploader really shows the drop in quality of the attack compared to Wenger’s last season.
This has absolutely nothing to do with Emery though, it’s the players and in particularly Özil’s fault why we look so clueless in attack.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
If stan would invest even a small amount of his fortune into the club, the return would definitely be worth the risk to have us competing again, just don't understand this standoffish nature of his...

Last edited:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If stan would invest even a small amount of his fortune into the club, the return would definitely be worth the risk to have us competing again, jist don't understand this standoffish nature of his...
he's not allowed to under FFP, I thought

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Strange thing isnt it? that we are getting out spended by Westham United who are not even playing in Europe? there is so much toxic about our owner he is destroying the club really.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom