• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'd keep him for a year, and look for an upgrade in the next summer. Too many other areas that needs addressing.

alboots101

Established Member
Tbh, I’m a bit of a fanboy of Granit, we were screaming for someone who would get stuck in before he came and when we got one the fans, the media and the pundit clowns all start *****ing about the cards he picked up, I won’t deny that there are better out there but as far as I’m concerned he’s not the problem.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Tbh, I’m a bit of a fanboy of Granit, we were screaming for someone who would get stuck in before he came and when we got one the fans, the media and the pundit clowns all start *****ing about the cards he picked up, I won’t deny that there are better out there but as far as I’m concerned he’s not the problem.
We also wanted a footballer with a brain. How is someone who concedes so many stupid laughable goals "not a problem"?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Mate, you do realize that no matter what we do, the media will be on our backs right?

When Vieira and the rest of the lads were doing their thing, the cry was "Same ol Arsenal always cheating", "They're a dirty team" "Ruining the game" "Vieira gets a red card every week"

Then when Cesc and his crew started running things the cry then became that we need some "men" in the team who could put in a tackle etc etc.

When we had a tough tackling team, we were criticized, when we had a soft bunch, we were criticized.

It's best to just ignore those jokers.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Heard they're going for Bielik. Apparently he's ready to compete with Modric.:rofl:
Modric is history, expecting to see Bielik there within 2 years. At the same time, Xhaka-Elneny-Özil will make history here, but not the one we'll be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom