• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

TheEconomist

Established Member
There's no way the contract was written to incentivize him to keep arsenal in EL. Conflicts of interest is a big issue and the club would have been all over it. If he gets 4m for remaining and being In the EL I'd bet he would have got an even bigger bonus if he helped us back into the CL

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If this news is true, Ivan has to be the most idiotic guy ever in football management. The bald **** has **** inside his skull, not brains

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why do people think he joined us? He was willing to go to China before we appeared.

We gambled on him (and Mkhi) getting us CL and it backfired.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Surely it's just poor phrasing in the tweet and he receives a loyalty fee if he stays -comma- despite the fact there is no CL.
That makes it slightly different but if he is planning on staying anyway then it doesnt change much, while still potentially effecting his hunger to win (in theory)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The 'clause' is likely a loyalty fee. So it's not regardless, but 'if player stays beyond 1 september 2019' or whatever.

I honestly cannot imagine a 4m 'if EL reached' clause. Would be pathetic.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it's obviously for him staying here despite not making CL, but it's still an awkward clause.. Wonder what his bonus would have been if we made the CL.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

dqVfm1Y.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Laca, Auba and Özil are currently the only three players who can make a difference.

lock this pleaaaase.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Am I allowed to say that the Mancs can go **** themselves?

After they got Van Persie from us the only players I'm happy to sanction a move up north are the ones we want out this summer.

They deserve as much for letting Arsenal down.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom