• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Yes, why not. Lacazette I do not have confidence that can score 20+ goals in the Premier League, which is why we bought PEA.

Lets face it, the way to go forward is to develop wotld class as we cant afford it.

I do not consider Lacazette world Class.
Nkeitah has not proven he can score at this level yet. None of our talents from our academy have become good enough for our club in the end. So wouldnt bet on that. Our academy has been a joke for the last 20 years it so

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Nkeitah has not proven he can score at this level yet. None of our talents from our academy have become good enough for our club in the end. So wouldnt bet on that. Our academy has been a joke for the last 20 years it so
This is harsh. I agree for the most part but we do seem to have promising youngsters coming through. Nketiah, as you say, has yet to fully prove himself but in the short time he has been given he has definitely impressed.
I'm not for selling Lacazette. We have a good thing going upfront and we should focus elsewhere but I truly hope Nketiah does get more minutes as he certainly looks a lively character on the pitch.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This is harsh. I agree for the most part but we do seem to have promising youngsters coming through. Nketiah, as you say, has yet to fully prove himself but in the short time he has been given he has definitely impressed.
I'm not for selling Lacazette. We have a good thing going upfront and we should focus elsewhere but I truly hope Nketiah does get more minutes as he certainly looks a lively character on the pitch.
We've had alot of youngsters looking promising, it seems that being good at u-18 u-21 u-23 doesn't mean anything though, since none of our prospects have made it here. While nkeitah has looked promising, he is not ready as of now to be our 2nd striker(since we often play with 2). The problem is ofcourse that needs some consistent playing time to improve.

In a dream world welbz would have a year left on his contract and not gotten injured last season and we could loan him out this year.

That said, i would not think of selling lacazette. But if someone comes with 90+ mil, we should probably sell.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We've had alot of youngsters looking promising, it seems that being good at u-18 u-21 u-23 doesn't mean anything though, since none of our prospects have made it here. While nkeitah has looked promising, he is not ready as of now to be our 2nd striker(since we often play with 2). The problem is ofcourse that needs some consistent playing time to improve.

In a dream world welbz would have a year left on his contract and not gotten injured last season and we could loan him out this year.

That said, i would not think of selling lacazette. But if someone comes with 90+ mil, we should probably sell.
Agreed.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Anyone fancy Lacazette as the new captain next season? I think Emery will favour Xhaka if not Sokratis but Laca I belive has the credentials.

- Voted our player of the season
- our second highest goal scorer and lead the team in asissts last season.
- is amongst the top 4 strikers in league.
- is arguably the most well rounded striker in the league
- Arguably our hardest working player in the team.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I've been saying this for months but people only listen when these dickhead twitter accounts post it. It's like twitter idiots are where everyone gets their football info from.

Wow he scores the consolation goal in 4-1 drubbings what a big game player.

'For Lacazette, a whopping 75% of his Premier League goals have been match winners, 9 of 12. This means that he has won Arsenal a whopping 27 points with his goals single-handedly'

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
'For Lacazette, a whopping 75% of his Premier League goals have been match winners, 9 of 12. This means that he has won Arsenal a whopping 27 points with his goals single-handedly'

So you're bragging about our main striker getting 12 goals in a season?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, but I'm 100% agenda driven so you're arguing a brick wall.

Wasn't arguing, merely pointing out his goals has helped win us lots of points this season. Very grateful we have a player like him in our ranks.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wasn't arguing, merely pointing out his goals has helped win us lots of points this season. Very grateful we have a player like him in our ranks.

Ok A$AP Grateful, I'm glad he makes you happy. In the end that's all football is about isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom