• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Swap for Martial.
4ca03020d137830b3fb5952735e24819.gif

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Sell them Laca for 80 and buy Dembele from Barca instead.

Nelson Auba Dembele​

Top 4 secured

Reactions: A_G

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If I was manager I would never let our major PL rivals have any of our key players for any fee. We've already sold our major rivals a few of our key players in the previous seasons for bad fees. I doubt they'd sell any of their key players to us for any fee. I reckon they do it because they know we have done it so often in the past & want to keep making the most of that.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If I was manager I would never let our major PL rivals have any of our key players for any fee. We've already sold our major rivals a few of our key players in the previous seasons for bad fees. I doubt they'd sell any of their key players to us for any fee. I reckon they do it because they know we have done it so often in the past & want to keep making the most of that.

I rather like the way sending Alexis to them worked out though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I rather like the way sending Alexis to them worked out though.
There have been exceptions & maybe I'd consider one on a player swap but only if it's for one of their major players aswell & a position we need help in. Someone like Mustafi that we are keen to get rid of perhaps but only a player swap still.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

At the same time, you've got to think aswell, how many good players we have sent over on bargains for them. Nasri at the time, Fabregas we should never have let go, he was instrumental for us at the time, RVP, Sagna was quite solid & consistent, The Ox. I'm sure there are others I can't think of aswell.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
There have been exceptions & maybe I'd consider one on a player swap but only if it's for one of their major players aswell & a position we need help in. Someone like Mustafi that we are keen to get rid of perhaps but only a player swap still.

Oh, I'd sell them Mustafi in a heartbeat if it were up to me.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
With Sanchez on 500k a week and Rashford allegedly getting 250k a week plus bonuses, Aubameyang must be good for 600k a week at United!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If they sell Auba to Man U, they might as well sell off all the senior players and prepare for the Championship. What rot!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
With Sanchez on 500k a week and Rashford allegedly getting 250k a week plus bonuses, Aubameyang must be good for 600k a week at United!
I recently read Rashford is getting 250k a week ‘to kill disabled people behind the goal with his free kicks’. Needless to say, I hope this isn’t true.

ksarp

I hope it's true! 70 million or more take the money. This transfer would make the "Turnover" Sanchez transfer debacle look like child's play. United fans coming to the realization that "99 percent of all statistics only tell 49 percent of the story" ....

Priceless

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does Auba actually rely on his pace? Always thought he was more of a poacher.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
One could argue he is able to peel off defenders and get into those positions because of pace. A few goals he scored for us where I was like "what a wasted oppo... holy moses he's quick.... AUBAMEYANG"

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In my personal opinion Auba can still score goals when he loses a yard of pace, there hasn't been too many times where he has scored a goal just based off pace, its more about pure striker's instinct.

He's a flamboyant individual but when it comes to the way he scores goals he's closer to Huntelaar than Henry style wise :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Last I saw, Auba signed an extension. Waiting for the kit release?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sell the player with the most goals in the team and prepare for the mid table season. Emery has more boring football awaiting for us!! He won’t disappoint!

ClubLevel

I've always seen Auba as a poacher. The sort of player who you could probably keep around for a few years after his peak to bring off the bench to pinch a goal or two in the box.

Top Bottom