• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Ornstein

What tier do you rate this source?

• Total voters

Aevi

Hale End FC
Discussion of the reliability of the Ornacle goes here.

Easy Tier 1. My boy is the only one I have twitter notifications on for.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Been a bit dodgy recently if anything, had a bit of a mare in January.

My grandmother doesn't even know rules of football and she knows the transfer is about to go through when Ornstein finally tweet about it.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Ornstein is still dead solid reliable because he's not going to be making up crap. That said, he also may no longer have quite the authoritative inside scoop that he previously had. I've long thought his source was Gazidis. Since Ivan left, Ornstein has seemed to hedge a bit in his public comments about Arsenal, maybe being a little less sure or less confident in his sources. So Ornstein may no longer be the "club mouthpiece" that he was. But you can still be sure that he's not bullshitting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really need Orny to give us some update soon i know there not ivan for him anymore but he should ask the club what our plans at least.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Former regime's mouthpiece as was said before. Doubt he has much clout with the new triumvirate. He's been replaced by Ballague & will be more hit than miss going forward I fear.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom