• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

jus2nang

Massively underwhelming for me. Signing a player from the 4th tier of Brazilian football.

I'd rather the club gave Nketiah more game time and focused on current academy players.

This will be another Wellington Silva...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Massively underwhelming for me. Signing a player from the 4th tier of Brazilian football.

I'd rather the club gave Nketiah more game time and focused on current academy players.

This will be another Wellington Silva...

Most of his games came in the local São Paulo league championship and he was voted young player of the tournament in that. That included teams from all the divisions (including teams like Santos, São Paulo, Palmeiras, Corinthians).

jus2nang

Most of his games came in the local São Paulo league championship and he was voted young player of the tournament in that. That included teams from all the divisions (including teams like Santos, São Paulo, Palmeiras, Corinthians).
The state championships tend to only have around 4 big teams (in fact you named the only big teams in the Paulista), so I would guess that most of his goals came against lower tier fodder.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think we’ll see a flood of transfer activity starting July 1st. A lot of clubs waiting for their new annual budget.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
You think so? I mean it's not like he is a blockbuster move...When is the kit launched? I don't think I want to wait that long to sign players
I agree. This is the type of signing that gets me excited (like Guendouzi last summer), but it is not a high profile buy. Just announce it, give us something to cheer about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom