• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

Why don't we buy and make our own stars. Leicester have done well, a couple of players there you would like to have. Other teams as well. France create new players every summer.

I'm nervous if we keep buying half arsed journey men on 250k per week who feels its beneath them to play for this club and will give up as soon as the other team score the first goal.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
If he talking about January window Milan did make offer.

No, he's talking about this window where Carrasco said he had a offer and really wanted to go but it was up to big Wang.

Turns out the offer wasn't from us, and the media had it all wrong.

Shocking. Look at how shocked I am.

5OI0pWP.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No, he's talking about this window where Carrasco said he had a offer and really wanted to go but it was up to big Wang.

Turns out the offer wasn't from us, and the media had it all wrong.

Shocking. Look at how shocked I am.

5OI0pWP.gif
Yes but at least we interested the media took extra step and made up something

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Are people still believing these nounces? :lol:

Every single Arsenal rumour on Twitter has someone tagging in Nexus to ask 'is this true?'

Granted, it's probably just Dean himself and his sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, back to this guy. Looks like we're just interested at the moment.

So Fraser it is, then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every single Arsenal rumour on Twitter has someone tagging in Nexus to ask 'is this true?'

Granted, it's probably just Dean himself and his sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, back to this guy. Looks like we're just interested at the moment.

So Fraser it is, then.
Unbelievable how stupid arsenal twitter making attention seekers famous

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Seriously what do some of these players expect when they move to China?

Quite a few seem to have the same problems and want to move back to Europe, its like they move there on high wages/fees and pretty much think they can half ass it until its over or call it quits when they've had enough like the Chinese owners/clubs didn't just make a serious investment in them.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seriously what do some of these players expect when they move to China?

Quite a few seem to have the same problems and want to move back to Europe, its like they move there on high wages/fees and pretty much think they can half ass it until its over or call it quits when they've had enough like the Chinese owners/clubs didn't just make a serious investment in them.

People have downplayed his move to China but even in less than ideal circumstances at Athletico I think it tells you a lot about him.

If you want to be the best player you can be you don't go to China. If all you want is to play and be payed (which is perfectly understandable) then you contemplate a move.

blaise

Dont want him. Seems like a 6 month good player but when he settles he ll probably be as constant as Mikhi and Özil and we ll end up with another player to get rid. We need hungry players.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think it's possible that some players are not the sharpest knife in the drawer and are also easily led by agents, friends, and family. I don't judge him for going to China, he may be in to Asian women or men! The fact he now realises it was a mistake is the main thing. I'd take him here for sure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom