• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Liverpool fans managed to out Hicks and Gillett. Death threats were sent to family members.
Arsenal fans have too much class to do that.

Makes me think of this

Going through the comments there is one from five years ago saying our fanbase needs to do the same with kroenke :(

OneAW!

Kroenke doesn't like attention and bad press. Kroenke Out! will definitely give him both. And the bad press could adversely affect his general business interests. At the least it will affect the performance of the team which will affect the money the club makes. He can't afford to keep a free-falling club that's getting worse and worse.

Like I said before there's going to be a lot of posts from various different accounts about how we should not bother because of some reason or other: It didn't work with the Glazers! (they were actually successful under Fergie and have spent big money ever since); its not the real reason Gillett and Hicks were forced out!(the death threats are probably bollocks; the financial aspect may have played a role but the anger of the fans definitely helped, imagine asking for a loan from a bank for a club with no fan anger versus a club with the fan base in outright revolt, which one is likelier to succeed?); He wouldn't notice it anyway! (its a globalised world, there's no way the major sports news won't cover it and Im sure Kroenke has advisors who keep their eyes on such things. Also his bankers, people he does business with, rivals all will notice and there could be knock on effects.)

Lets just say a lot of these are probably puppet accounts of paid hacks who work for the club/Kroenke. When EA received backlash over introducing gambling mechanics in their new Star Wars game, there were a lot of paid hacks pleading with us not to bother complaining. Just accept it! EA will never backdown! Its just too late to remove the mechanics! All turned out to be bullshit peddled by EA paid hacks. They backed down like the bbitches they were and people still didn't buy their game to teach them a lesson!

At the end of the day the least we can do is try. If it it truly doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Nothing lost. But I think Ive given those of you who aren't paid hacks real reasons as to why a) it just might work; and b) why there might be so many people with reasons as to why it won't!

At the end of the day rolling out a proper Kroenke Out! campaign is the only way to see if it will or won't work! Nothing ventured nothing gained! And what do we have to lose as a fanbase? At the least he might actually start spending more and showing more ambition just to keep us quiet! If we don't say anything he won't have any reason to change course!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I remember a WWE episode where they were attacking Kroenke for something. I get the impression that he’s not liked, anywhere.

When I heard he was buying Arsenal that's all I thought about. The guy they were calling him by his real name Enos (because it sounds like Willie) it's where I found out Stan isn't even his real name.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Yeah then he will have no problems keeping us cause we are absolutely not a "free-falling club that's getting worse and worse". At least not yet.

I totally agree, everyone is down, the end of the season was a real kick in the nuts but there is some serious over exaggeration at the moment. We were 2 points behind Chelsea in 3rd and got to a European final. One more win in the league and winning that final and we would have been 3rd and Europa League champions.

We were TWO wins away from as successful a season as anyone could have hoped for, the margins are that fine at the top. I don't think we are anywhere near as far away from having a competitive side as many people make out.

OneAW!

I totally agree, everyone is down, the end of the season was a real kick in the nuts but there is some serious over exaggeration at the moment. We were 2 points behind Chelsea in 3rd and got to a European final. One more win in the league and winning that final and we would have been 3rd and Europa League champions.

We were TWO wins away from as successful a season as anyone could have hoped for, the margins are that fine at the top. I don't think we are anywhere near as far away from having a competitive side as many people make out.

United and Chelsea both had terrible seasons which is making it look like he did better than he did. The truth is Emery made less of the squad over a whole season than Wenger did having only spent less than six months. Wenger would have probably have challenged for the title with this squad.

OneAW!

Yeah then he will have no problems keeping us cause we are absolutely not a "free-falling club that's getting worse and worse". At least not yet.

We will if the fans create a toxic "Kroenke Out!" atmosphere at the club. Emery isn't as good as Wenger was. The toxicity will be too much for him to overcome, he won't even make top 6 imo.

TornadoTed

Established Member
United and Chelsea both had terrible seasons which is making it look like he did better than he did. The truth is Emery made less of the squad over a whole season than Wenger did having only spent less than six months. Wenger would have probably have challenged for the title with this squad.

I love the great man but not a chance. There is no way a squad with no full backs able play in a back 4, no wingers and brain dead players like Mustafi and Xhaka would get anywhere near Liverpool and Man City whoever was in charge.

OneAW!

They cant play for Emery because he is a one dimensional tactician. I'd argue Wenger got far more out of them than Emery and he would do so again. With Wenger this is a top 4 club, add a few quality youngsters like Saliba and we might even challenge in a year or so.
Wenger has gone , no point going on about what could , would of done.

Hes alive and well, not dead and he's still looking for a new job. Why not offer him his old post? We shouldn't have sacked him in the first place without seeing how he would do with the additions of Sanllehi, Vinai and Fahmy!

scytheavatar

Established Member

Wenger had a better squad in 2015/16 yet still ended up 10 points behind Leicester.......

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
They cant play for Emery because he is a one dimensional tactician. I'd argue Wenger got far more out of them than Emery and he would do so again. With Wenger this is a top 4 club, add a few quality youngsters like Saliba and we might even challenge in a year or so.

Hes alive and well, not dead and he's still looking for a new job. Why not offer him his old post? We shouldn't have sacked him in the first place without seeing how he would do with the additions of Sanllehi, Vinai and Fahmy!
Stop.

Tony's nose

Alive ,well and not coming back so get over it

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Kroenke doesn't like attention and bad press. Kroenke Out! will definitely give him both. And the bad press could adversely affect his general business interests. At the least it will affect the performance of the team which will affect the money the club makes. He can't afford to keep a free-falling club that's getting worse and worse.

Like I said before there's going to be a lot of posts from various different accounts about how we should not bother because of some reason or other: It didn't work with the Glazers! (they were actually successful under Fergie and have spent big money ever since); its not the real reason Gillett and Hicks were forced out!(the death threats are probably bollocks; the financial aspect may have played a role but the anger of the fans definitely helped, imagine asking for a loan from a bank for a club with no fan anger versus a club with the fan base in outright revolt, which one is likelier to succeed?); He wouldn't notice it anyway! (its a globalised world, there's no way the major sports news won't cover it and Im sure Kroenke has advisors who keep their eyes on such things. Also his bankers, people he does business with, rivals all will notice and there could be knock on effects.)

Lets just say a lot of these are probably puppet accounts of paid hacks who work for the club/Kroenke. When EA received backlash over introducing gambling mechanics in their new Star Wars game, there were a lot of paid hacks pleading with us not to bother complaining. Just accept it! EA will never backdown! Its just too late to remove the mechanics! All turned out to be bullshit peddled by EA paid hacks. They backed down like the bbitches they were and people still didn't buy their game to teach them a lesson!

At the end of the day the least we can do is try. If it it truly doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Nothing lost. But I think Ive given those of you who aren't paid hacks real reasons as to why a) it just might work; and b) why there might be so many people with reasons as to why it won't!

At the end of the day rolling out a proper Kroenke Out! campaign is the only way to see if it will or won't work! Nothing ventured nothing gained! And what do we have to lose as a fanbase? At the least he might actually start spending more and showing more ambition just to keep us quiet! If we don't say anything he won't have any reason to change course!
I have no issue with people trying but I'd imagine it will fall on deaf ears. Suggesting that anyone who sees this as pointless is a paid hack is pretty irrational. You sound like a proper crazy, mate.
You say Kroenke hates bad press. So what? He has received nothing but bad press for his association with Arsenal... Still hasn't made him budge.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

And our response as a club is to enter the new season with a weakened team whilst our rivals strengthen. That's how we're going to kick on.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I honestly believe we should lobby to have the name of the team changed to FC Kroenke. This would avoid the shame of having their years of ownership, after they've gone, as part of the history of the Arsenal.

jus2nang

Wenger failed to qualify for the CL twice in a row.

Emery in his first season finished higher and 7 points better off than Wenger as well as going further in the EL.

Whether Emery is the right man or not, Wenger's time was up. But of course he was not the only problem.

With Wenger at the helm we were no longer a top 4 club, we saw a gradual decline from title challengers finishing in the top 2 whilst at Highbury, through being top 4 in the first decade at Emirates to being a Europa League level club, all with Wenger at the helm (again, just getting rid of Wenger doesn't solve the problem).

Wenger finished 6th with 63 points; remember that.

Top Bottom