• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Would be funny if he turned up in a week or two in some other clubs jersey :lol: . I Feel we may need to purchase some other Portuguese speaking players, its gonna be hard enough for an 18yr old Brazilian to settle in london by himself.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would be funny if he turned up in a week or two in some other clubs jersey :lol: . I Feel we may need to purchase some other Portuguese speaking players, its gonna be hard enough for an 18yr old Brazilian to settle in london by himself.

Depends, I'm pretty sure he comes with an entourage comprised of family members and maybe a few friends.

If he's from a middle/uppder middle class family, chances are he'll adapt faster because he would've probably been taught English and the culture shock won't be that big on him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Depends, I'm pretty sure he comes with an entourage comprised of family members and maybe a few friends.

If he's from a middle/uppder middle class family, chances are he'll adapt faster because he would've probably been taught English and the culture shock won't be that big on him.

Is he from a family with European background as well? His dad Italian or something?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

images

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe the Brazilian Takuma Asano is in London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom