• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
We are ****ed if this is true because we have to buy a new player unless Willock is ready for full season. Hope Inter or Napoli comes with an offer and forces Milans hand, othervise they wont form a normal offer.

There are a lot of reports that Arsenal is interested in Dani Ceballos as a replacement and Madrid apparently wants to sell him. There are always other players.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It's not unrealistic. But Milan giving us 50M for him is.

They could sell players to fund him if they wanted him badly enough, but the fact that they have to pay for Kessie this summer really throws a wrench in things. That's why they would probably want to include him in the deal if they could. Despite what I've been reading on here, Kessie is actually a very good player. But I don't know how much interest Arsenal would have in that. Probably not much.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

These players who get homesick are such wimps

Go explore the amazing city of London with all your money FFS. Fly your family over.

Pathetic.
This is probably going to sound really ignorant and unsympathetic but I don't get how you can be a millionaire in literally one of the best cities on the planet and be homesick for a place you're not even originally from.

Weak minded, no wonder he cried in the final.:mad:

Aevi

Hale End FC
"Good afternoon, everybody. The only thing I'm going to say. And just because I don't have permission from family members, I say this. There are people who should go and apply for screenwriter slate at Disney World. Loves to make up stories."

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we got 50M we could buy Partey with change left over to put towards Wilf.
Could you tell me more about Partey? Always got the impression he was just another power merchant in midfield?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This is probably going to sound really ignorant and unsympathetic but I don't get how you can be a millionaire in literally one of the best cities on the planet and be homesick for a place you're not even originally from.

Weak minded, no wonder he cried in the final.:mad:

Yes, you're right, it does. It's like when a rich person will suffer from depression and someone will say “oh, but they've got all the money in the world".

Look up SAD. It's very easy for those use to a certain climate to suddenly have this come on with a big change.

It all sounds like bulls*it as far as Torreira is concerned anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

"Good afternoon, everybody. The only thing I'm going to say. And just because I don't have permission from family members, I say this. There are people who should go and apply for screenwriter slate at Disney World. Loves to make up stories."

giphy.gif

blaise

If Milan has problems with paying Kessie we should swoop in, he could be a decent Ramsey substitute.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Someone close to the player?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Who is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom