• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dan-Axel Zagadou

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When I hear the name Zagadou, only thing that comes to mind is Mandrake the Magician

latest

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow. I hadn't thought of Mandrake for years. They used to carry that comic strip in our local paper when I was growing up in the 60s.
nice, Ancient One;). Someone who appreciates the nicer things.

Used to come in Indian newspapers until quite recently. the modern version with ccolor seems off-putting as I'm used to always see Mandrake in the B&W blocky grainy style.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
nice, Ancient One;). Someone who appreciates the nicer things.

Used to come in Indian newspapers until quite recently. the modern version with ccolor seems off-putting as I'm used to always see Mandrake in the B&W blocky grainy style.

I get that completely. I feel the same way when I see the slick modern comic books, even if it's Spiderman or X-Men or any of those I grew up with in the 60s. They just don't look like comic books to me.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
What a strange tweet, were thinking about buying him, but we'll have to accept we can't afford him :lol::lol:, story of my life really. I think about buying whole bunch of sh*t I can't afford :confused:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Non story imo. Too expensive and we're after Saliba.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would rather get Sarr who is 20 and has played as many first team games as Holding. Seems sensible and is emergency left back cover also.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Weird one this, he’s highly rated yet I can remember two massive errors straight away that he made last season. Gave away a last minute penalty that cost Dortmund, it was Eboue like, and then against Bayern when he put Lewandowski through 1v1.

If we have to loan Saliba and want this lad for now, an offer of something like £10m loan fee and then an option to buy for £25m would be a clever move.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom