• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think Özil should be left home during preseason tour.

To me, he treats it as a holiday instead of work.

Might also make him actively try to leave too.
Yeah.. even if I agree which I don't...

You're talking about the club that started Cech in the EL final, biggest game of the last three years, after the news broke that he would join the opponent after the final. Leave Mesut at home, lmao.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If no one wanted him when he was running his contract down I can't see us ever getting rid on his current deal. He'll be with us to the end of his contract.
If he doesn’t show his worth, he’ll get run out of town by the fans in the stadium. He’ll stink the place out. There’ll be nothing his Instagram and twitter Arsenal ‘fans’ can do about it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emery’s on a hiding to nothing. What ever his view, he can’t afford to leave Mesut out of the starting line up. He’s won nothing and not made the top 4 in his first season. If that same level looks like likely again next year even before Christmas, Kroenke and the board will use the omission of their most expensive player as a stick to beat him with.

‘Unai, I’m paying £350,000 a week to a German World Cup winner and you’re not even playing him, for ****s sake. Things had better improve or you’ll be on the front cover of Bow Hunter weekly, and you won’t be the one holding the bow’.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Emery’s on a hiding to nothing. What ever his view, he can’t afford to leave Mesut out of the starting line up. He’s won nothing and not made the top 4 in his first season. If that same level looks like likely again next year even before Christmas, Kroenke and the board will use the omission of their most expensive player as a stick to beat him with.

‘Unai, I’m paying £350,000 a week to a German World Cup winner and you’re not even playing him, for ****s sake. Things had better improve or you’ll be on the front cover of Bow Hunter weekly, and you won’t be the one holding the bow’.
I think you're getting what you may want to see happen and what you think will happen, a little entwined.

He can afford to leave him out, because it's not his fault he's still here. He left him out on numerous occasions last season without fear of the getting hit with the Özil stick! We failed to get top four and 'won nothing', and he's still here... If he's gone after next season, it wont have anything to do with Özil. Well, it might, but it'll only be because we played with ten men all season again due to Özil not showing up continuously.

Godwin1

Very well-known
If he doesn’t show his worth, he’ll get run out of town by the fans in the stadium. He’ll stink the place out. There’ll be nothing his Instagram and twitter Arsenal ‘fans’ can do about it.
I can't see it unfortunately if Xhaka hasn't been run out of town yet then anyone can hang on and stink the place out.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi

the bigger clue to emery's mindset is that he spent the whole season developing Doozi, but didnt start him in the final.

I would have more respect if he actually stuck to his principles and beliefs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I can't see it unfortunately if Xhaka hasn't been run out of town yet then anyone can hang on and stink the place out.
Özil is the higher profile failure at the moment. Xhaka has been exposed, but I feel patience will run out after about ten games and they'll both be getting it from all angles--particularly if we're not doing well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think you're getting what you may want to see happen and what you think will happen, a little entwined.

He can afford to leave him out, because it's not his fault he's still here. He left him out on numerous occasions last season without fear of the getting hit with the Özil stick! We failed to get top four and 'won nothing', and he's still here... If he's gone after next season, it wont have anything to do with Özil. Well, it might, but it'll only be because we played with ten men all season again due to Özil not showing up continuously.
You know as well as I do, he can only afford to leave him out if we keep winning, else it’ll come back and bite him in the ass.

You pay out the loan on a BMW i8, you don’t leave it in the garage.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You know as well as I do, he can only afford to leave him out if we keep winning, else it’ll come back and bite him in the ass.

You pay out the loan on a BMW i8, you don’t leave it in the garage.
I'm surprised you genuinely think that, if you do. I'm sure it's not the case. They're backing the manager, not the player.

razörist

Jury's christmas wish list ≠ reality

razörist

Seriously think you could wake @Jury up in the middle of the night for a good egging of Mesut's house.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t be silly
Keeping an extremely overrated player is not the reality any arsenal fan wanted.
Wtf would some Ajax supporting bloke who lives in Holland possibly know about being an Arsenal fan? :lol: You couldnt get any more removed. It’s why the views of many on here are so skewed and warped. Plastic Chelsea and City fans have more credibility.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wtf would some Ajax supporting bloke who lives in Holland possibly know about being an Arsenal fan? :lol: You couldnt get any more removed. It’s why the views of many on here are so skewed and warped. Plastic Chelsea and City fans have more credibility.
you're speaking like you're the only true supporter of Arsenal, and sleep on the pitch.

I don't know the argument, but it is very rude to call out anyone.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Won't comment on a person's commitment from outside of England.

But what I don't understand is supporting more than 1 club (not against it).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Won't comment on a person's commitment from outside of England.

But what I don't understand is supporting more than 1 club (not against it).
I don;t but I can understand it. There are many leagues and Arsenal won't face all those teams. I have a friend who is a thorough Newcastle supporter because his Dad was born there but he also supports Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.. I see nothing wrong with that. He does clearly state that if either Bayern or RM face Newcastle he'll be wearing black and white...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
you're speaking like you're the only true supporter of Arsenal, and sleep on the pitch.

I don't know the argument, but it is very rude to call out anyone.
I’m not speaking like anything of the kind. I’m merely stating facts and giving my opinion based on that fact. Nobody has to like it. I know a fair bit about being ‘called out’ out, as well, so if you ever need to pick my brains, just @ me :p

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’m not speaking like anything of the kind. I’m merely stating facts and giving my opinion based on that fact. Nobody has to like it. I know a fair bit about being ‘called out’ out, as well, so if you ever need to pick my brains, just @ me :p
"stirring a hornet's nest"

Nope :p

razörist

Lol that’s over the line man, even for you. It speaks volumes to the kind of club arsenal is that a guy like me doesn’t need to be born next to the stadium to love the club. But strawman arguments are your specialty. If anything guys like me have to go through much more trouble to follow the club and get to games. But we do so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom