• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The reason it will be lauded today is because people's expectations of Emery are lower. We started this season in a much better position than we were left in. You conveniently forgot we bought a new GK, a new CB, a new DM and a new CM.

.. because he delivered UCL football for 20+ years. On a budget.

Again, we fell out of top 4 under an aging Arsène Wenger, who struggled to retain power against Gazidis and a passively unambitious owner.

Also, kinder climate? Bullshit. Chelsea, Tottenham and United were all TERRIBLE this year. Emery's terrible tactics and management saw us drop from third.

Emotional, negative and shallow post. Exactly what I expected from Jury.
Senseless reply with sh!t multi quoting and sh!t reasoning.. Waste of time. Read my initial post again and ask yourself it it isn't factually correct. If you really disagree, you're lying to yourself. 'Emotional', you say? Look at your own posts for that. The one the dogsh!t ice lolly liked.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
this must have been the most inept and spineless and clueless end to a season in decades...yet people seem to think they have their arsenal back

funny old world

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What cracks me up as well, is all those who were crying about Wenger's name being brought up in this thread, only to type his name willy nilly in every post. :lol:

MustOezil

Senseless reply with sh!t multi quoting and sh!t reasoning.. Waste of time. Read my initial post again and ask yourself it it isn't factually correct. If you really disagree, you're lying to yourself. 'Emotional', you say? Look at your own posts for that. The one the dogsh!t ice lolly liked.

edit: as expected everything constructive about my post was ignored, because you're inept and unable to answer. also, as expected, "Emotional, negative and shallow post. Exactly what I expected from Jury" triggered you to no end. You're kind of entertaining.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
edit: as expected everything constructive about my post was ignored, because you're inept and unable to answer. also, as expected, "Emotional, negative and shallow post. Exactly what I expected from Jury" triggered you to no end. You're kind of entertaining.
Cheers, always glad to help in any way I can.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A great question that no one on here has answered.
“We want our Arsenal back” was something before Wenger left, “we’ve got our Arsenal back” was something during the start of the season.

Now that things have gone tits up and we’re much worse than any time under Wenger, you’ve got your Arsenal back.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
“We want our Arsenal back” was something before Wenger left, “we’ve got our Arsenal back” was something during the start of the season.

Now that things have gone tits up and we’re much worse than any time under Wenger, you’ve got your Arsenal back.
Rubbish.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
No it’s not.
Why would they sing 'we've got our Arsenal back' after a goal that reminds everyone of the style Wenger implemented? That was the whole point, it's really not as deep as some of you want it to be.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would they sing 'we've got our Arsenal back' after a goal that reminds everyone of the style Wenger implemented? That was the whole point, it's really not as deep as some of you want it to be.
I didn’t even know that happened in the Fulham game. What you’re saying is all new to me.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Maybe it was a semi-dig at Wenger (or just the whole regime when he was here), because it obviously implies that we didn't have our Arsenal in the last part of his reign. That goal was indeed beautiful so the fans jumped to premature conclusions.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
a smart manager can solve the midfield with a coquelin and a cazorla...while an inept one will struggle even if they have ramsey, wilshere, xhaka, eleneny, amn, guenduzi, torreira, willock, mkhi and Özil to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom