• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I can't see it unfortunately if Xhaka hasn't been run out of town yet then anyone can hang on and stink the place out.
Some fans don't like Xhaka, but Emery hasn't shown any indications that he doesn't want Xhaka in the squad.
On the other hand, if Emery and the club make a statement that they want Oеzil gone and he decides to stay, then the fans turn on him.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Lol that’s over the line man, even for you. It speaks volumes to the kind of club arsenal is that a guy like me doesn’t need to be born next to the stadium to love the club. But strawman arguments are your specialty. If anything guys like me have to go through much more trouble to follow the club and get to games. But we do so anyway.
Absolutely. Kudos to you. Wish I could get to games but I follow intensely even from the southern tip of Africa...
We have Americans and Australians who wake up at ungodly hours during the week just to see this beautiful club take to the pitch. That's dedication right there.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Absolutely. Kudos to you. Wish I could get to games but I follow intensely even from the southern tip of Africa...
We have Americans and Australians who wake up at ungodly hours during the week just to see this beautiful club take to the pitch. That's dedication right there.

Imagine waking up at 4am to watch Arsenal lose 5-0 lool could never be me.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah its typical brexit spitballing from @Jury can’t say I’m surprised.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nobody is having a pop at those people, trust me. But if somebody is going to take the side of a failing player over the club they claim to support, and add to that the fact that they’re Ajax fans who just so happen to also live in Holland, then I think I have the right to question where their true loyalties lie.

This has nothing to do with my own proximity to the stadium or the fact that I’m English. But people will try and turn it into something like that. Don’t swallow it.

Last edited:

razörist

Nobody is having a pop at those people, trust me. But if somebody is going to take the side of a failing player over the club they claim to support, even though they’re Ajax fans who just so happen to also live in Holland, then I think I have the right to question where their true loyalties lie.

This has nothing to do with my own proximity to the stadium or the fact that I’m English. But people will try and turn it into something like that. Don’t swallow it.

So we disagree on a player, and you frame the discussion as your opinion=true arsenal fan and if people disagree = not loyal to Arsenal.

Seriously man, that is just so low.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We are going to sell him, or release him on a free this summer. Close this thread. So we can stop seeing people wanking over this **** for the next two years.

Last edited:

We are going to sell him, or release him on a free this summer. Close this thread. So we can stop seeing people wanking over this **** for the next two years.

Realeasing him on free would cost almost as much as our entire transfer budget.

Nobody can buy him and afford his wages. Nobody even wants that.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
2 more years of Özil and people still fighting and talking about it in every thread I take a look in! How about just accepting it or take a break from football next two years?
This. I did that for half a year 2 years ago and I felt better when I came back. People can decide before the season starts if they are happy enough to invest time for all of this. If I see any of Xhaka, Özil, Elneny and Mustafi when the season starts, I will only enjoy the forum stuff without watching any football and come back when things work differently for us.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This. I did that for half a year 2 years ago and I felt better when I came back. People can decide before the season starts if they are happy enough to invest time for all of this. If I see any of Xhaka, Özil, Elneny and Mustafi when the season starts, I will only enjoy the forum stuff without watching any football and come back when things work differently for us.

Poor Elneny.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So we disagree on a player, and you frame the discussion as your opinion=true arsenal fan and if people disagree = not loyal to Arsenal.

Seriously man, that is just so low.
I reckon you’re fooling nobody with your version of this exchange. Whatever makes you feel good, I suppose.

razörist

I reckon you’re fooling nobody with your version of this exchange. Whatever makes you feel good, I suppose.
It is exactly what you are doing, you can deflect all you want. You talk like a politician, always trying to bring others in to fight your battles for you.

I can disagree with you and still love my club and you have no right to question that. I am here because I love Arsenal football club, my opinions on players and managers are seperate from that. But as always, there’s no limit to how low you will go when you’re in the Özil thread.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What a low comment.

It's always people like you, who need to put down others to build up and justify their point of view, who actually need a father figure in life.

by the way, i live 30 minutes walk from the stadium, and to me all fans are equal.

I put down others cos it’s funny, my point of view is usually justified through hard hitting facts.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It is exactly what you are doing, you can deflect all you want. You talk like a politician, always trying to bring others in to fight your battles for you.

I can disagree with you and still love my club and you have no right to question that. I am here because I love Arsenal football club, my opinions on players and managers are seperate from that. But as always, there’s no limit to how low you will go when you’re in the Özil thread.
'Low'. Do me a favour.... I've not accused you of fiddling kids. This is about football. Get a grip, you massive hypocrite. You love chucking it with your sly digs--as you did here initially, when I was quoting Trax-- but you also love crying foul more than anyone on here whenever it's given back. I'll let your tiresome 'brexit' jibe slide as well, whatever the christ that's meant to imply... I hope I've taught you a lesson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom