• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dan-Axel Zagadou

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Had an absolutely nightmare in that game against Bayern. Looked horrible on the ball every time he was pressed. Djourou-esque. Reminded me of that Chambers game v Swansea when he was taken on a world tour by some winger I've not heard of since.

Jefferson Montero was the winger.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Only remember him from the Bayern game, he was truly awful.. Seems to be rated though.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Would still be our best cb and even with a walking frame would have more pace than our cb

Reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live skit from the 70s called "World at War: The Walker Brigade." It was a takeoff on the popular ITV documentary series The World at War and featured a brigade of old men on walkers invading Normandy or something. Bill Murray hosted the skit as Richard Burton. Of course because SNL keeps their video under tight control, I can't find it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tbf my Chilean regen CB was the best in the world and was like 5’10.

:lol::lol::lol:

Used to **** me off so much. I'd have a 5'9 , 5* weak foot/skills, insane pace/agility and set pieces, was a CB ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol::lol:

Used to **** me off so much. I'd have a 5'9 , 5* weak foot/skills, insane pace/agility and set pieces, was a CB ffs.

I’d always get some 5’3 hobbit in midfield as well with maxed out passing and vision. So many midget full backs out there as well.

FM gods have a cruel sense of humour.

African Flair

I think we are going for this guy. Whom ever that is pulling strings in Étienne playing hardball acting like Aulas. Thirty millions and we can't you him? **** that. Zagadou have to be moved.
Saliba looks really good though. Had enough of Sven's boys anyway.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lyon just signed Andersen I think we should try get Diallo how much Dortmund would ask?

Top Bottom