• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Mitrovic would be a good back up to PEA if laca was sold as he’d offer a targetman and physicality and imo would do well with wingers supplying him if we get any wingers of course lol

Mitro is a better shout than my suggestions actually. Although i really fancy Rondon, absolute powerhouse of a player

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’d take 30M plus Lukaku.
196175.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Imagine selling your best goalscorer to a direct rival to fund an inflated transfer of their former reject of which 25% goes directly back to them.:lol:

It would be lunacy. Even Arsenal is not that stupid. It boggles my mind that anyone is taking this nonsense seriously.

African Flair

Just had an idea.
Kanye probably have some deep pockets to invest with.
TV cameras, sold out shows and football all at emirates.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Zaha-Laca-Auba
Force Özil out of this ****ing mess of a club and sell all the dross and we will be able to buy Wilf, easily. You don't sell your top scorer. Auba will do even better this coming season, that front three looking tasty as

Terrible front three ffs. Turnover machines giving the ball away every minute.

What you don't do with your top scorer is put him out wide and expose his weaknesses to accommodate a slow midget up front who needs the perfect chance, Emirates stadium grass and fade to score a goal.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Terrible front three ffs. Turnover machines giving the ball away every minute.

What you don't do with your top scorer is put him out wide and expose his weaknesses to accommodate a slow midget up front who needs the perfect chance, Emirates stadium grass and fade to score a goal.
Thats pretty cruel on Laca

Latest posts+

Top Bottom