• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Florian Thauvin

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I'm not sure about this one. He's got decent numbers but he's not actually that good. Good technically, clean striker of the ball, decent dribbler - doesn't affect games enough when it actually matters.

Any signing we make at this point has to be one that takes us forward. We don't need more squad guys, and I see Thauvin as a squad guy for a club like ours with more ambition. I don't see Thauvin taking us forward.
Thauvin is a squad guy??:rofl::rofl:

He will be our best player, like Hleb, Nasri, Cazorla, Arshavin, Sanchez......
It would be ****ing amazing to get both ziyech and thauvin, play nelson on the other side,
and have cottrell and smith to play in cup match.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Thauvin is a squad guy??:rofl::rofl:

He will be our best player, like Hleb, Nasri, Cazorla, Arshavin, Sanchez......
It would be ****ing amazing to get both ziyech and thauvin, play nelson on the other side,
and have to cottrell and smith play in cup match.
Incoming 'farmer's league' comments..

Latest posts

Top Bottom