• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine if Wenger somehow got a proper FFP put in place, he'd probably deserve credit for every trophy the club would win afterwards for evening the playing field. :lol:
A great dream, but it’ll never happen. The rich make the laws, and always have done since the prehistoric guy who had the biggest cave brought in the stone tax.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hasn't he been very clear he wont' go to another English club?
The quotes make it seem like he could be persuaded:
'I would prefer to try another country, although my preferred time was in England because the Premier League is the place to be at the moment,' he said.

'But for me it is very difficult because I was for so long at the same club. But why not?

'I still need a bit of time to pass and then maybe make the decision.'

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doubt we’ll see him in management or anything too hands on, again. Suspect he’s actually enjoying the freedom he has atm and it’ll take something spectacular to bring him back.

Maybe he’s waiting for France, only another year.

Newcastle fans will treat him with huge respect though, great fans.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Seems like he really doesn't know what he wants to do. Talks about managing again, talks about taking non-management jobs at clubs, rumours about him in talks to take a job at FIFA, etc.

Sounds all a bit indecisive to me , think he likes the idea but it's whole lot different stepping into the position. However Necastle is the type of place he would like to manage or even sit a board level at . One Club town that is football mad . Think he would see immense potential in it .

Top Bottom