• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Ah looks like we’re back on track with the average, old, hardworking type of player that Emery loves.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
It's actually thanks to Wenger that we are in this position, him 'building' a squad with no actual wingers in means we now need two of them, on top of two centre backs, a left back and a midfielder, with a £50m budget.
As it is the likes of Saka and Nelson aren't ready so you could see the logic in something like this, providing he doesn't want a ton of money and a long contract.
If Wenger had played Gnabry instead of the likes of Walcott and Iwobi this wouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: A_G

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
As it is the likes of Saka and Nelson aren't ready so you could see the logic in something like this, providing he doesn't want a ton of money and a long contract.
But Nelson was da bomb in the Bundesliga. For a while, at least.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's actually thanks to Wenger that we are in this position, him 'building' a squad with no actual wingers in means we now need two of them, on top of two centre backs, a left back and a midfielder, with a £50m budget.
If Wenger had played Gnabry instead of the likes of Walcott and Iwobi this wouldn't be necessary.
Yeah all his fault. Nothing to do with the club losing players for free for many years, including now with Ramsey. Nothing to do with the club handing out big contracts that we can’t move on.

All the fault of Wenger because he didn’t play Gnabry.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s a blame game. I think the blame has to also fall on Raul and the Indian lad.

They’re still trying to outsmart the market and we’re being linked to bums like Brahimi.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s a blame game. I think the blame has to also fall on Raul and the Indian lad.

They’re still trying to outsmart the market and we’re being linked to bums like Brahimi.
Saw Vinai last night.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Raul really, Vinai is just a businessman.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
AM when a shoddy source links one of our players away from the club - no way, not true, terrible sauce, delete.

AM when a shoddy source links a player to us that's a been linked for the past 10 years that regularly gets linked to no avail - OMG RAUL AND VINAI OUT EMERY IS PANTS.

Gtfo

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Raul and the Indian guy have no control over who we're linked with...

GDeep™

League is very weak
AM when a shoddy source links one of our players away from the club - no way, not true, terrible sauce, delete.

AM when a shoddy source links a player to us that's a been linked for the past 10 years that regularly gets linked to no avail - OMG RAUL AND VINAI OUT EMERY IS PANTS.

Gtfo

It’s ALWAYS been like this though? Why get touchy about it now?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Raul and the Indian guy have no control over who we're linked with...

They have control over who we sign and sell. We’ve been slow and haven’t signed anyone yet they’re boasting about outsmarting the market and how Stan is the man.

No sales so far too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom