• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jarrod Bowen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They say he backup plan for Zaha difficult to believe it. But still would be better than signing Brahimi

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
22 league goals from RW at championship level for a 22 year old is very impressive.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
That guy, Zaha, Tierney, Saliba and even more ? No ****ing way. Nice idea, but we gotta start being realistic at some point.

We ain't getting all of that.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I'd love it, but do you really believe that all to happen?

Like reaaally ? Hope and reality are rarely the same thing with our club. We might have a bit more cash than said, but with all the financial analysis it's definetely very limited.
I can see 5 players coming in even via loan.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Could be good business, there's a fair few players who have very successfully made the step up in recent years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not a bad player when I’ve seen him, looksa but raw and don’t know how ready he is to compete now but talented.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
From the video clips, he is far better than French Alexis

Top Bottom