• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

I really was hoping that the leaked photos weren't of the actual kit. Oh well, sometimes these sport wear companies start off slowly. Hoping for better kits 2020/21!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arsenal waited forever to announce the new kits and signings to go along with them only for Adidas to get duped into tweeting out racist and anti-Semtic messages. What in the ****?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just spent £200 on some of this stuff

D-fExA6X4AATo1O

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Long sleeve home shirt, couple of training tops, shorts and a trackie top. Same when the away is out.

Never got one puma top. :lol:

Love it. I'll grab some when I can try it on. No adidas shops near me :(

Arsenal_Anthem_Jacket_Blue_EH5610_21_model.jpg

That the one you get?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Man Adidas are just something else :drool:

Also, why the **** haven’t we made Ian Wright club chairman yet?
This is just brilliant. I hope that kid makes it. And Ian is such a great ambassador for the club.

The old classics shirts are so nicer than that we got now... Really don't know why I fooled my self into thinking we would see something closer to the classic.

Gave the 1st shirt 6/10 but now seeing it compared to the classics it goes down too 4/10 for me. No fun in it, no risks taken, just plain and simple, boring.

Top Bottom