• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jarrod Bowen

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Guendouzi already was playing first team football I don't think Martinelli did play yet
Martinelli was playing first team football albeit for a lower division if I'm not mistaken, but judging from our recent model I wouldn't count him out of being a part of the first team set up just yet, only time will tell.

idan

Looks like a rough talent!
Not fast enough for the wings,
but he will be good in three man midfield.
Hope it can be done.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Don't know much about the guy but for the reported fee its not a hard decision, you can sell back to the Championship and relegated teams for that price if it fails.

Any upside or improvement to his game its good for us and future profit if needs be.

gunnergoa

I have watched him one YouTube and he failed to impress me and that's quite an achievement considering there are clips of djourou looking world class

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just said on the radio we asked about loaning him with Nketiah going in the other direction, they want to sell though.

Loan swap fc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just said on the radio we asked about loaning him with Nketiah going in the other direction, they want to sell though.

Loan swap fc.
you serious or trolling? you mean we buying him and sending Nektiah on loan?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Still think is the type of signing we need to make. Young, looks exciting and somewhat under the radar. Can he make the step up who knows but for that fee and goal return he could go back down to the championship or premier league again for what we sign him for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom