• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token Yank

30 goals and 15 assists in 5 years in Portugal. What’s not to get excited about?

Grandpa is going to come here and rip it up.
Transfermarket is showing 39 goals and 29 assists. If it’s a cheap 1 year deal like Lichsteiner I wouldn’t be opposed for depth in a position of need. We have been paying dross like Jenkinson and Elneny decent wages for years. This guy might have an impact, if not it’s squad filler. Having said that, I feel this is agent non sense.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Transfermarket is showing 39 goals and 29 assists. If it’s a cheap 1 year deal like Lichsteiner I wouldn’t be opposed for depth in a position of need. We have been paying dross like Jenkinson and Elneny decent wages for years. This guy might have an impact, if not it’s squad filler. Having said that, I feel this is agent non sense.

Yes because Lichtsteiner was a smashing success.

We can have Saka, Nelson and Amaechi as squad fillers. Not this crap from Portugal.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The negativity about signing a player on a free who was Porto's player of the season for their league winning side only a couple of seasons ago is a bizarre over the top reaction.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The negativity about signing a player on a free who was Porto's player of the season for their league winning side only a couple of seasons ago is a bizarre over the top reaction.

I've seen you talking in the Bellerin thread. You're not in a position to accuse others of over the top reactions mate ;)

Anyway. Brahimi is ****. What is he going to do here, sit on the bench only to replace Auba when he's tired and we're 3-0 up? Youth players can do that.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

60k per week max. He's barely achieved anything to command more and really his career has been a bit of a failure.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Can you please lock this thread? it's too painful to even think about it :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom