• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
AS are of the belief the 33-year-old’s contract with Unai Emery’s side has already expired and can sign for any club he wants on a free transfer. They say it’s ‘terminated’… they’re of course wrong.

Sociedad have already held talks with the player’s representative to know what his plans are for next season and also the ‘conditions’ needed for them to secure his services.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-cont...presentative-know-conditions-summer-transfer/

Thanks to @yousif_arsenal

Z apparently misunderstood and tweeted the wrong info about Monreal's contract being terminated.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why did we even offered him 1 year contract? should have just let him walk for free.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Was this by mutual consent or are we paying out a termination fee or the totality of the contract remaining?

al-Ustaadh

No official confirmation yet. AS is the only news outlet reporting this so far.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wow ok wasn't expecting that :lol:

So that's Cech, Welbeck, Ramsey, Lichsteiner, Monreal and Koscielny all to potentially leave for 0 pounds.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Terminated contract. We really are mother goosed if we are terminating contracts to reduce our expenditure.

The club from top to bottom is absolutely rotting. If it was a dog id take it out the back and put it out of its misery.

Pretending to be a top club while underneath run by rank amateurs.

al-Ustaadh

Z has now deleted the tweet. Maybe some bullshit then?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
AS are of the belief the 33-year-old’s contract with Unai Emery’s side has already expired and can sign for any club he wants on a free transfer. They say it’s ‘terminated’… they’re of course wrong.

Sociedad have already held talks with the player’s representative to know what his plans are for next season and also the ‘conditions’ needed for them to secure his services.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-cont...presentative-know-conditions-summer-transfer/

al-Ustaadh

Looks like Z ****ed up his tweet. He's already deleted as I said above.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Was listening to a podcast the other day and would probably be handy to keep Kolasinac and Tierney. One option for the 5 back and the main option in Tierney for a 4 back, plus Tierney's injury problems may come back to haunt us.

Would rather Tierney and Kola instead of Tierney and Nacho anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
he didn't terminate his contract he has still 1 year. AS.com made a mistake

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This doesn’t make any sense. We should have flogged Kolasinac, at least we can make 10m from him. Monreal as a back up to Tierney would be just fine.

D77KyF9XYAA2jc5

I can’t stand Kolasinac and his no end product. He done this countless times last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom