• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Come on KT, I hope this is all true & signs within a few days as with Saliba aswell. If KT doesn't sign I would have signed him on FIFA for no reason hahaha. Doesn't bother me if Monreal re-signs though, probably just cover as a cb I'd say. Perhaps Saliba's cover.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bloke on the Celtic forum just said we're spoilt brats before proceeding to say we've been a laughing stock for years and don't win anything. :lol: We're so spoilt with our 45m budget and no chance of challenging for trophies wow.

Are most Scots that thick or?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why would we turn down a £30M bid from Barca for Kola and then sign Monreal on an extension? The KT talk is so people renew season tickets.

Maybe James Olley is right and Emery is planning on using KT as LCB of a 3 man defence.

Celtic Fan #565489

Bloke on the Celtic forum just said we're spoilt brats before proceeding to say we've been a laughing stock for years and don't win anything. :lol: We're so spoilt with our 45m budget and no chance of challenging for trophies wow.

Are most Scots that thick or?
Your club do things the right away unlike Man City, Man Utd & Chelsea with their reckless spending and there's a lot to be said for that.

Our fans are just bitter and seething that modern day football is threatening to take away one of our own. I'd love Tierney to stay at Celtic forever but I'm realistic about that being unrealistic, if you get me :lol:

But most of our fans are finding it hard to take because we all love Tierney, he's basically the very last player we would want to leave so emotions are running very high in the support right now and some people are more emotional than others just like anything really.

Celtic Fan #565489

Arsenal; Tin Pot.
Shut up mate this is utterly futile and will get you nowhere.

We need to accept the reality of where we find ourselves today as a club in modern football. It's sad but that's they way it is for now until the landscape of football changes drastically in our favour giving us more money to grow as a club on the park.

Preacher

Always Crying
I heard that we are 200k short to make a deal. Now we are just waiting for more ST renewels. If it will take too long or we will be still short, we will sell Arsenal bus and few community shield trophies.

Minimalist

Shut up mate this is utterly futile and will get you nowhere.

We need to accept the reality of where we find ourselves today as a club in modern football. It's sad but that's they way it is for now until the landscape of football changes drastically in our favour giving us more money to grow as a club on the park.

Its pathetic you masquerade yourself as a Celtic fan

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Your club do things the right away unlike Man City, Man Utd & Chelsea with their reckless spending and there's a lot to be said for that.

Our fans are just bitter and seething that modern day football is threatening to take away one of our own. I'd love Tierney to stay at Celtic forever but I'm realistic about that being unrealistic, if you get me :lol:

But most of our fans are finding it hard to take because we all love Tierney, he's basically the very last player we would want to leave so emotions are running very high in the support right now and some people are more emotional than others just like anything really.

At least you seem relatively level headed tbf. I can see why you got banned from Celtic forums being level headed and not so biased haha. May as well stick around here and become one of us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom