• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The lobby was awful. More of a passive approach to moderation that forced decent posters to suffer in there for months on end. The selection process for promotion was a joke as well.

As long as the current mods remain as active as they are now then it’s fine, we laugh at them for a bit and then they’re done.

No need to bring back the Lobby, it just made this place uninviting for real Arsenal fans.

In its prime the lobby was far more entertaining than the main forums, some real characters there :lol:

It became an unreadable mess later though to the point I felt sorry for anyone decent still stuck there. It's definitely better the way it is now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I remember when I was in the lobby and used to read the main forums, all sensible posters, intelligent, articulate, mature... then I got promoted.

A lot of anti Wenger sentiments, very PC in many ways.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who was that guy as well who got demoted for being OTT positive?

Think he had a pic of some model holding a football. He was hilarious.

blaze_of_glory

I was in the Lobby for about three years, ended up PMing AntG to ask to get out.

Lobby disappeared soon after. I think they realized that if a poster of my talents and insight could get overlooked in there then the entire system had to change.

It's sort of like when the Berlin Wall came down, except more inspiring.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I joined the lobby in 2012 after the Arsenal land forum popularity dipped. Got promoted in 2013 by Irish Owen (what happended to him?) after constantly showing up this one poster all the time in debates who was a deluded Diaby fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom