• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Trying to make it better by being the biggest fool of them all?

You're a tad too thin skinned to survive long as an Arsenal supporter :lol:. For as long as I can remember we've been a club :

1. That is very tight lipped when it comes to transfer market incomings/outgoings.

2. Very economic with information regarding the boardroom activities.

3. That has never tread the easy path be it in the sporting & commercial aspects.

Just enjoy the cheerfulness that's currently present because come August 8th it'll surely dissipate only to be replaced by a deeply sombre mood.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
You're a tad too thin skinned to survive long as an Arsenal supporter :lol:. For as long as I can remember we've been a club :

1. That is very tight lipped when it comes to transfer market incomings/outgoings.

2. Very economic with information regarding the boardroom activities.

3. That has never tread the easy path be it in the sporting & commercial aspects.

Just enjoy the cheerfulness that's currently present because come August 8th it'll surely dissipate only to be replaced by a deeply sombre mood.
Survived since 1989. I’ll survive mate. My sole objection about this forum is the blatant trolling by so called “trusted members”. The forum undermines it’s own purpose, if trolling like we have seen today is accepted.

balthazar

talking of old arsenalmaniacs, my favorite poster used to be Klaus Daimler, until one day he was no more. Wonder what happened to him.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I noticed that people were reminiscing about their favourite A-M users who disappeared randomly and, given how many people mentioned me, I've decided to return.

Hope we get this one over the line by the way. He's very good at getting to the byline. In a dream world scenario a guy like Zaha (who is good at getting his FB to the byline also) and Tierney down the same wing could be ridiculously effective.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Seems a bout of nostalgia has suddenly broken out in the forum.

It does kinda make me feel jealous though that I'm fairly new in here and as such haven't build up any such memories.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I noticed that people were reminiscing about their favourite A-M users who disappeared randomly and, given how many people mentioned me, I've decided to return.

Hope we get this one over the line by the way. He's very good at getting to the byline. In a dream world scenario a guy like Zaha (who is good at getting his FB to the byline also) and Tierney down the same wing could be ridiculously effective.

Usually if you miss out on your preferred targets you could always target a similar type and of similar level player. But for some reason this window I think it's imperative we get out first choice targets in. I just don't have as much confidence in our 2nd/3rd choice targets. For me this will be the biggest indicator and how I will gauge what to expect the coming season.

Bloke on the Celtic forum just said we're spoilt brats before proceeding to say we've been a laughing stock for years and don't win anything. :lol: We're so spoilt with our 45m budget and no chance of challenging for trophies wow.

Are most Scots that thick or?
Actually most of that is sadly true tbf!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What happened to the guy who had insane memory for Arsenal games. Like he'd talk about some game from 1982 but he remembered like all the games. Who scored etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom