• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Vazquez

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
German sources linking Bayern with a Vasquez bid. Hope it's true even though I think he's quality.

Not the type of signing I want us to make. Full young with upside and unknown ceiling for me only, imo

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
32m for Vazquez? This better be bullshit.. just shell out the money for zaha ffs.

Ashybashy86

I personally think with his attributes, he’d be a very good CM (B2B). As the winger he is, it’s a no from me.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
German sources linking Bayern with a Vasquez bid. Hope it's true even though I think he's quality.

Not the type of signing I want us to make. Full young with upside and unknown ceiling for me only, imo
You think he's quality? I probably watched just a couple of times when he was in the team. He didn't stand out, as being particularly skilled. Did a lot of the simple things right, but not that much of an upgrade over Mkhitaryan, if at all.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
No, we havent made a bid.

I will Happy if i Never have to watch him again for Real and surely i don't want to See him at Arsenal.

Hard Working, but so Limited.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I really like Vasquez as long as he would be coming in to play with Zaha rather than instead of. Him and Bellerin down the right and Tierney and Zaha down the left would be absolute dynamite. Vasquez knows where the goal is as well. Sell Mkhi, buy Vasquez. Sell/Loan Özil and bring in Zaha.

We could play orthodox wingers or Zaha and Vasquez as wide forwards. Fraser is good, but Vasquez is at least 1 level up. Exactly the type of player that you get nelson to be understudy to.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AS rated at tier 4 for real Madrid fans? Didn't know they are that unreliable

OneAW!

Sounds like an Emery guy. Book IT!

EDIT: This is what I mean when I say we can't give money to a guy like Emery. He's gonna fill the squad with average players like this. And then we will be ****ed for the next 5 or 6 seasons!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s sh*te but if he’s available on a loan with an option to buy, no risk in that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No need to pay **** players salaries, jenkinsson for 8 years was enough

We’ve still got Mkhitaryan and Iwobi out wide, so beggars can’t be choosers. I’d even take Zaha and a Brahimi pairing over the two above.

Mkhitaryan is a wet p*ssy. His performances away from home last season were disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom