• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Guess this will be the worst thread of them all as he's exactly what we need in midfield and it will be Tottenham of all people who'll get him after we got invested.

Francois

Very good player , still learning but would get into most teams .
Could become absolutely anything .
Which is why Madrid are looking at either a one year loan or a sale with a reduced buy back in case he turns out to be world class

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd really like this to happen. Even sweet if we do it over Spuds but he is really a good potential player and has all the right ingredients to improve our midfield. Whether we play 3 midfielders or in a 2 he should fit in seamlessly.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
We’re desperate after a midfielder with technical quality, and I think Ceballos would fit the bill. Quite ironic really, under Wenger we were crying out for DM’s because all we had were players in the Cazorla mould. Now we have no one like that.

Last edited:

neimad

This guy looks quality. Would be great to get such a technically gifted midfielder like him would do wonders for our play. Get the feeling he'd be part of Ericksen going to Madrid though so we'll see.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We got some ups and downs of news over the last two weeks, as usual, depressing news with a sparkle of hope to keep us settled.

Guess now it slowly all comes crashing down for us, it's all the same or worse again this year.

Judasviking

Elite business.

Nothing we do this summer will touch that. And when we play them the games will be decided in midfield.

We’re falling further back without even kicking a ball yet.

No chance to get near this.

We looking at knee injured Fekir from Lyon at half prize, they bought Ndombele.

We looking at Vazquez from Real, they take Ceballos.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Come on people. This is tier 4 source.

I think it’s happening. Marca is Real Madrid’s mouthpiece. They’re reporting something similar, they said Tottenham are the favourites as they have a very good relationship with Real Madrid.

City, Liverpool & Sp**s are guaranteed top 4 IMO. I think Utd are getting that last spot with how they’re addressing their issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom