• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ok A$AP Grateful, I'm glad he makes you happy. In the end that's all football is about isn't it?

Lacazette makes me happy just like roided oiled up men make you happy! That's what lifes about.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Does he make you as happy as rappers that wear dresses and wrestle men in semen?

You wish you could wrestle men in semen, you pay £20 just to watch topless sweaty men chase each other.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You're actually sat typing that with chainmail on your head ffs.

:lol: that's a good one, but you're wearing this same hijab :
GettyImages-1063172432-920x584.jpg

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Didn't think I''d spend my Sunday lunch time arguing Scott Steiner vs ASAP Rocky but I'm not even ashamed, plus we spammed up this thread.

I actually like ASAP Rocky too, I'm so phony :lol: just Ferg's face in the video when he's like 'we was slippin in semen no homo' had me cracking up.

Sums up my Sundays, I spent my Saturday night arguing Celtic is bigger than Arsenal! I need a life.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This guys transfer was such a massive burden on us, really no point in buying him if we were interested in Auba. Giroud is on the same level and wouldn't have cost us 50 million.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I can see us moving him on if there is interest in the summer, spend the money on a winger and play Auba in the middle. I like Laca but there are plenty of times when I'm not impressed with him too.

This post from Dec 2018, just thought I'd put it out there because I got stick from many when I said it. Now on the Laca Out thread it seems to be popular to do exactly what I suggested 8 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom