• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Teirney until medical team finds out if the injury is to his hips and pelvis are curable that's 2 years he,s suffered from this..... Why do you think celtic are trying so hard to sell there future captain...

Teirney until medical team finds out if the injury is to his hips and pelvis are curable that's 2 years he,s suffered from this..... Why do you think celtic are trying so hard to sell there future captain...
they arent trying to sell him if they were trying to sell him they wouldve sold him by now. they just have an asking price

Underhill

Maybe I am being weird, but the last thing i want is a player from a direct rival. I'm talking about Spuds, Chelsea or United.
Unless the player is not wanted (like with Welbz), i just can't respect anyone doing that move. It says a lot about the character of the player.

I guess this is why i don't love Sol Campbell like so many other Arsenal supporters do.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Maybe I am being weird, but the last thing i want is a player from a direct rival. I'm talking about Spuds, Chelsea or United.
Unless the player is not wanted (like with Welbz), i just can't respect anyone doing that move. It says a lot about the character of the player.

I guess this is why i don't love Sol Campbell like so many other Arsenal supporters do.
I'm tired of their cast-offs too.

Bosniak Gooner

Lemar would be an absolute nightmare as well as Rabiot. Wouldn't want these clowns anywhere near North London.

Imagine having another diva in the changing room. Rabiot would make Özil look like a disciplined soldier.

Edit: Very worrying that your new club wants to boot you after half a season.

Top Bottom