• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Two London roadman against each other. Should be good fight, but dirty.
Knowing these two roadmans, shanks will be involved. We should set up a stage at Ilford Town Centre and have them duke it out for the ***** charity, have at it for a good cause.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
@OnlyOne when he sees yet another mod has randomly appeared...
7uzxV1O.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Farukh was the main man in the lobby when I joined, took me under his wing. That was until I got promoted after just 50 posts of course, that’s how I roll you see.

Anyway, Farukh got into a fight with a few mods when I was looking down from Arsenal talk, he left for goonersworld and I went with him for a bit when I saw him getting done dirty, loyal like Wenger I am.

Over on goonersworld for a few weeks there was a poster in the transfer forum called dialsquare, he sent me a PM one day asking me to make up a rumour with him. No word of a lie, he signed up to Twitter that day, and thus became the biggest ***** on the internet.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Farukh was the main man in the lobby when I joined, took me under his wing. That was until I got promoted after just 50 posts of course, that’s how I roll you see.

Anyway, Farukh got into a fight with a few mods when I was looking down from Arsenal talk, he left for goonersworld and I went with him for a bit when I saw him getting done dirty, loyal like Wenger I am.

Over on goonersworld for a few weeks there was a poster in the transfer forum called dialsquare, he sent me a PM one day asking me to make up a rumour with him. No word of a lie, he signed up to Twitter that day, and thus became the biggest ***** on the internet.
A 'Dial Square' posted here for a bit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom