• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
One if the biggest mysteries in this club. Hope they make an independent journalist investigates the reason why we bought him and then they make a movie out of it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We haven't even made 10 million Euros on sell-on clauses and outs yet.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
11M i think Ospina Bennacer and now Asano if the move is done. it's poverty but it's something
I think the numbers being touted for Ospina are totals that include the original loan fee. I only think we're getting 3.5m this time around for him. Add Asano's ~1m and Bennacer's ~5m and we're still less than 10m.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

£3.5m Ospina
£4.8m Bennacer
900k Asano

£9.2m.

If those figures are correct of course.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Probably should've bought back Bennacer. Doesn't look anything special but could be a good squad player compared to who else we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom