• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Except we're ****ing perpetually broke under Kroenke's ownership. Even if we get CL football next season, he'll probably give some excuse like we have to spend 5 more seasons in the CL before we have money to spend.

I could easily see us cheap out and not repurchasing a player even if their fee was only 15-20m, then a team like City or Utd will buy them and it'll be disgusting.
Yeah, if he does turn out good I can see us doing another Vela situation where we hustle them into paying us money to remove the buy-back option instead of exercising it tbf :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Youve got guys like Mhki that has 3 good games in 10 and a lot of dreadful ones. Would it really have been worse with ESR?
Probably not. He might have had a breakthrough season. At worst if a young player doesn't deliver you send him to the youth team and no-one bats an eyelid. When someone is close to £200k a week, it's a problem.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
ESR is the one youth I'm confident will not be moved on. It's clear Emery actually rated him earlier in the season.

I just hope injuries aren't going to ruin him/his chances with us as is nearly always the case with Arsenal youngsters.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Loaning out our best prospects to Germanys #3 & #6 teams has always been insane with the possibility of creating real issues for us.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Smith-Rowe won't be the only one - a lot of clubs sniffing around our talents here.

I have a really bad feeling we're gonna lose a bunch of them due to lack of real minutes. Ironically, Smith-Rowe will probably be one of the very few we keep.
I'm really frustrated players like Willock and Nketiah are not getting opportunities. If they would play a marginal role next season I would rather see them loaned out to a proper side where they'll get minutes.
Same goes for ESR.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Im getting worried that we might end up selling ESR for some reason.. I rarely hear so many links to a permanent deal after just loaning a player (especially and injured one).

I hope we hold onto him, I wont be able to handle losing another Gnabry

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Im getting worried that we might end up selling ESR for some reason.. I rarely hear so many links to a permanent deal after just loaning a player (especially and injured one).

I hope we hold onto him, I wont be able to handle losing another Gnabry
ESR just signed a long term contract, so they would have to pay up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

emile-smith-rowe-of-arsenal-during-a-training-session-at-london-on-picture-id1160379135

The king is here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so does that mean they won't be going on loan? i think it fair these the 4 players we have from youth team deserve to be in squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom