• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Interesting to see how much we would ask if we looking to sell try get at least 10M

Iceman10

Established Member
If we can't find opportunity for Bielik with Europa League, domestic cups, and gradually trying him at PL level we've got some problems. That should be enough to keep him happy in being given a chance next season, at a club like Arsenal. If he wants more he is perhaps being unrealistic anyway and does need to move on. My hunch is he is just pushing to be given a decent chance (at Arsenal).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Expecting him to be the next in our line of "woops" youth players. Gnabry, Bennacer, Reine-Adelaide all starting to look like quality players.
Bileik want first football he won't be getting it here but I hope we don't make mistake like Gnabry and get minimal few we should be looking to make 10-15m

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Give Bielik a chance? A chance to do what exactly? He’s not good enough for us in midfield or defence and someone else wants to buy him. Pointless keeping him (being better than a Elneny is not a reason to keep him). The academy should be used to provide players for the first team and generate funds through selling youngsters. If they’re not good enough you sell them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we sell Bielik I’ll be fuming, I can tell right now it’ll come back and bite us. The lad’s top quality.
If he can stay as squad player he welcome to stay but I read he want first team football he won't get first team football here

Iceman10

Established Member
Give Bielik a chance? A chance to do what exactly? He’s not good enough for us in midfield or defence and someone else wants to buy him. Pointless keeping him (being better than a Elneny is not a reason to keep him). The academy should be used to provide players for the first team and generate funds through selling youngsters. If they’re not good enough you sell them.

Just out of interest, on what basis do you say he is not good enough? I don't see that much risk giving him a chance in EL and see how it goes from there. Not talking about top level PL games to start off with.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Now elneny is out from AFCON with a display that teams won't even consider buy him but I hope we really sell him. I don't know what wenger saw in him to decide he good player.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just out of interest, on what basis do you say he is not good enough? I don't see that much risk giving him a chance in EL and see how it goes from there. Not talking about top level PL games to start off with.

Whenever I’ve seen him I’ve thought he takes too many risks on the ball when he’s playing at CB. He’s a mistake waiting to happen, which might be why he’s been getting playing time in midfield.

It’s all very well saying give them a chance with all these young players but if they’re not ready for the first team at 21 years of age sell them, especially if there’s interested teams. Put in buybacks or sell-on % if you have to but don’t have them sitting around hardly kicking a ball for most of the season. The most football Bielik would see if we kept him would be Europa league group games and League cup games (at best). Then you're stuck with a player whose value has diminished or worse still someone running down their contract.

That’s the way I see it anyway. Chelsea get rid of them at the right time and invest in the first team squad. We should do the same.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Interesting to see how much we would ask if we looking to sell try get at least 10M
This is some bullshit. Bielik provides a good rotational option with Torreira, especially for the crappy Europa, FA, and League cup games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m hoping we waited until players returned for pre-season to tell those not wanted to find new clubs.

Would be pretty stupid but I wouldn’t put it past this club, and it’s the last bit of hope we have for a clearout.

Iceman10

Established Member
Whenever I’ve seen him I’ve thought he takes too many risks on the ball when he’s playing at CB. He’s a mistake waiting to happen, which might be why he’s been getting playing time in midfield.

OK, have seen how he can be prone that way also, but I think he would be fine playing further up the pitch in CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom