• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
271 crosses, jesus wept, really explains those high numbers of big chances created. Fraser would be perfect for this man:

giphy.gif

Which is reason enough not to sign him.

Was about to say the same. Didn't they break a record for most crosses in one game? Pathetic football that was.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Zaha and Malcom on loan would be my choice but how slow we are we won't even get both

I'd like that a lot. Maybe I regain some of the hope I had at the beginning of the window, but now I just can't see it work out for us.

I don't think Raul is doing a bad job at all, he's probably as good as it gets with his dirty tricks, yet we are the same laughing stock as of old.

Makes it pretty apparent that it's not even about the people responsible for our transfer deals anymore as the state of us has gone so bad with baldy and Stan.

A top level management stuff converges to the same **** as a mediocre one, if there's no leeway to realize own ideas and go a little beyond what is expected once in a while.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
if we cant get zaha why resort to fraser though? there are other wingers closer to zaha than fraser.
leon bailey
ASM
SARR
SESSIGNON
im sure there are others

Exactly ! - we all know we are going to end up with a poor man's option of our "primary target", but at least dont try to sell me someone like Vasquez as a backup for Zaha - that's like going to the mall to buy a star screwdriver, but to get out with a Roberson one because they are both screwdrivers.

Rather give me a cheap winger that actually fits the profile we need.

Gunner-Union

Exactly ! - we all know we are going to end up with a poor man's option of our "primary target", but at least dont try to sell me someone like Vasquez as a backup for Zaha - that's like going to the mall to buy a star screwdriver, but to get out with a Roberson one because they are both screwdrivers.

Rather give me a cheap winger that actually fits the profile we need.[/\

bailey should be our first choice if zaha doenst work out

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

I loved watching Baley in his comeout season and I also think he was left on the bench too often when he had a drop in performance.

Pretty much fits the profile, very much like Zaha does and Mahrez did back then when we actually had the upper hand on our rivals, but didn't make use of it.

Not sure what they'd expect us to pay though. Can't see him going super cheap and he's a Chelsea fan as far as I know.

Gunner-Union

I loved watching Baley in his comeout season and I also think he was left on the bench too often when he had a drop in performance.

Pretty much fits the profile, very much like Zaha does and Mahrez did back then when we actually had the upper hand on our rivals, but didn't make use of it.

Not sure what they'd expect us to pay though. Can't see him going super cheap and he's a Chelsea fan as far as I know.

but after not so good second season he may be a little cheaper and def cheaper than zaha

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
but after not so good second season he may be a little cheaper and def cheaper than zaha

Yepp, if we cannot get Zaha, after trying everything we can, I'd gladly get him in.

I actually don't have any problem with Malcom or Fraser at all. They are quality.
What makes me nervous about those links is that we all know it'll be those or Zaha/a real pacey dribbling winger

Gunner-Union

Yepp, if we cannot get Zaha, after trying everything we can, I'd gladly get him in.

I actually don't have any problem with Malcom or Fraser at all. They are quality.
What makes me nervous about those links is that we all know it'll be those or Zaha/a real pacey dribbling winger

also i dont think they are what we need long term while zaha or bailey are imo

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
also i dont think they are what we need long term while zaha or bailey are imo

They are all useful for squad depth and to have flexibilty to adapt to your opponent, but currently we should focus on building the strongest possible first eleven we can with both, focus on present and potential for the future.

Ideally, I'd see players like Zaha and Nelson on the wings for our future Arsenal and at some point, even though I really like Auba and PEA, have a real heir to RVP/Henry.

Having a striker that has the full package, technique, pace, shooting, vision, good up front, good at dropping back, is just everything you dream about.

As much as I hate the way RVP left, boy he had it all. Prime RVP pisses all over Laca/PEA, no offense.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They are all useful for squad depth and to have flexibilty to adapt to your opponent, but currently we should focus on building the strongest possible first eleven we can with both, focus on present and potential for the future.

Ideally, I'd see players like Zaha and Nelson on the wings for our future Arsenal and at some point, even though I really like Auba and PEA, have a real heir to RVP/Henry.

Having a striker that has the full package, technique, pace, shooting, vision, good up front, good at dropping back, is just everything you dream about.

As much as I hate the way RVP left, boy he had it all. Prime RVP pisses all over Laca/PEA, no offense.
Ain't getting an RVP level striker anytime soon. Actually, think of any of the current strikers being his sort. Him and Zlatan were an anomaly imo.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ain't getting an RVP level striker anytime soon. Actually, think of any of the current strikers being his sort. Him and Zlatan were an anomaly imo.

Excluding Messi and Ronaldo for obvious reasons, it was mostly RVP and Suarez for me during that time that had it all.

With Ibra also magical, but in his own style and way.

Top Bottom