• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good dribbler and good tackler as well I think. Best midfield link so far. Let's do it.
Lemina? He is another deep midfield we already have 3 we need something different maybe

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Southampton would ask between 15-20M for Lemina who said he wanted to leave. Knowing English club offering them 20m would be an insult and they'll ask for 40M

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Lemina is better all rounded than the majority oc the other DCMs and defensive box to box players we have been linked to so far in Kessie, Ndidi, Diawara etc

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lemina had been left out of Southampton squad who traveling to Austria. He from Gabon agent auba will be on the move if we ever interested

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Chambers for Lemina straight swap.

I rate Lemina and think he could have another step up in him. He isn't going to be the difference between 5th and top 4 but combined with another few signings could.

Divided_Pie

Lemina seems like an upgrade on Elneny. Not the Xhaka replacement that we really need but it would mean we wouldn't have to play Xhaka and Guendouzi together when Torreria is out.

Token Yank

Lemina would provide some much needed pace and athleticism in the middle of the park. From what I’ve seen he is more of a B2B type, not really a holding mid. Seems pretty versatile and would fit what Emery seems to like in midfield.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think Lemina will give enough for this window considering we are prioritising other areas.

He's the type of player that can fit into most squads and will still be part of ours if we go back for another CM next summer.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd definitely support a move for Lemina. I've liked him for a while since his OM days. He'd fit in beside all of our other midfielders. Difficult to see it happen for a reasonable price however. Soton will ask for over 20m. I'd rather save that and give Willock that spot who seems like a similar player.

The chance we missed was either one of Ander or Gomes.

Shahin Tadjalli

OM is my second team and when we sold Lemina and the other lads in that summer exodus I WAS GUTTED. I didn't follow his progress at Saints and thought he was never given a proper chance at Juve.

Could do a job here, could also turn out to be a flop but I wouldn't be against it. Proper attitude, never caused any fuss at OM.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

does AMN give you more in midfield?
I like AMN's attributes but one thing I've learnt in the last few years is that having all the tools doesn't mean you're gonna do a good job. I'm not ready to rely heavily on him as a CM this year.

Look at the Ox v Sterling debates we used to have. Ox had everything in his locker but Sterling was the one getting the numbers despite appearing so limited at the time.

Long story short AMN looks a dream CM but I'll wait till he actually does it before choosing him over an established PL CM who has played for Juventus and Marseille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom