• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Underwhelming, but does give us some of what we lack. I'd be happy to have Lemina in to take the El Nenny squad place and focus on attack and defence.

Second season Torreria, a Xhaka without the brain farts, Lemina, Ghendouzi and Willock is an interesting variety of options. Lemina could be bought with the Bennacer and El Nenny money, he's Premier League proven. Think I'm up for it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You folks do realize he's very injury prone and has been so for his entire career, do you?
From his injury record on transfermarkrt, he’s had 4 injuries in his entire career. However, the abdominal strain he has picked up has kept him out of action for 110 days so he’s had one serious injury and a few niggles so I wouldn’t call him injury prone just yet

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He's only started 20 or more league games once in his career. If we're buying him to replace Elneny I find it a little pointless and a waste of money unless we can get all our main targets in as well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This guys is a bellend.

I kind of like footballers that handle their own future. He speaks out, he addresses misconceptions and makes it very clear of his intentions. Rather that than agents who speak for their clients with constant ambiguity. Look at Tierney, Zaha and Malcom. Any comment will come from their agent and if the player talks it will be the usual ' I am a 'palace/Celtic/Barcelona player, I am happy, if something happens my agent will handle it, it is nice to have suitors, bla bla bla'

Lemina is like, well the manager doesn't want me, I don't want to be here, I am going to train on my own and make it known I want to leave.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?60588-Mario-Lemina/page9

The Southampton thread for Lemina treads like Özil threads here:

"Very talented, probably our best player, but lazy and doesn't apply himself"

"Inconsistent"

"Seems to be injury prone"

"Stomach issues kept him out for a couple of months but the club never actually said anything"

And on and on.

Many of them think the fee of 18m is too low and that he should be sold for at least 30m. Sounds like he's a really talented player in their opinion but he's just not committed and inconsistent (again Özil).

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Many of them think the fee of 18m is too low and that he should be sold for at least 30m. Sounds like he's a really talented player in their opinion but he's just not committed and inconsistent (again Özil).
So, you know what's better than an overpaid lazy bum? Two of them, cause we're masochists.
Next up would be signing Lucas Vazquez and it's a hell of a summer.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Very much a moments player, similar to what we already have. Will be a passenger for 75 mins.

Albeit I thought the same of Wijnaldum but he had a fantastic coach in Klopp.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Personally, I don’t think this is the profile of player we should be going for. We don’t need another weak passenger for large parts of games, we’ve already got the likes of Mkhitaryan and Özil who hide very well during tough away games.

On top of that he’s an Instagram Barbie - no thanks.

There are much better players available, if we’re willing to spend some faaaaaaaaa*kin money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom