• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dan-Axel Zagadou

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We originally wanted Diallo before his move to Dortmund. I’d bet on him over Zagadou, though the latter is an absolute ****ing beast.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They paid £25m for him. They’d probably want at least £40m.
If he asked to leave I think they'll accept similar fee can't see anybody paying 40M specially he pushing to leave we have good relationship with Dortmund

Divided_Pie

If he asked to leave I think they'll accept similar fee can't see anybody paying 40M specially he pushing to leave we have good relationship with Dortmund
We should be willing to pay 40M for Diallo. Covers us this season while we wait for Saliba and Holding returns to fitness. Next year he pairs with Holding while Saliba adjusts to a new league and team at only 19 years old. Beyond that we are settled at the back for a very long time. The three of them would also make a great back three if necessary.

Left footed CB are extremely valuable, especially with our tactic of splitting the CB out so wide while the FB push up

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don’t care if he’s rubbish.

The thought of a Saliba-Zagadou partnership is great. No more -6ft nonces getting abused by Brexit boys.
:rofl:
I'd take an occasional red card from him...
TimelyShyHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

SK Lation

Good relationship with Dortmund? Where does that fairy tale come from?

That guy would walk into our starting line-up on one leg. A shame this transfer won't happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good relationship with Dortmund? Where does that fairy tale come from?

That guy would walk into our starting line-up on one leg. A shame this transfer won't happen.
We bought Sokratis auba from them last year and we didn't act like c**ts with them so yeah they'll open to negotiate with us if we want this guy

SK Lation

We bought Sokratis auba from them last year and we didn't act like c**ts with them so yeah they'll open to negotiate with us if we want this guy

Auba refused to take part in team meetings and training to force his way out of the club and our representatives left those of Dortmund speechless several times because of their unprofessional and insulting behaviour. Incidents which aren't forgotten and which are known all over Europe inbetween.

Take that from someone living nearby Dortmund.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine going from an AWOL 6ft tall **** who’s kids make him cry to this absolute unit. Levels.

Imagine calling a professional footballer who’s reached the pinnacle of his profession a **** non ironically.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom