• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It wasn't because of the rhinos you *****. It's because he's a good player.

4 league goals for our so called goal scoring attacking mid. It's the same as our much criticised deep lying playmaker (Xhaka) and less than our inconsistent attacking playmakers not known for their goal scoring( Mkhi and Özil).

Poor mans Kevin Nolan.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
4 league goals for our so called goal scoring attacking mid. It's the same as our much criticised deep lying playmaker (Xhaka) and less than our inconsistent attacking playmakers not known for their goal scoring( Mkhi and Özil).

Poor mans Kevin Nolan.

Yawn, I can see why you rate a plodder like Kolasinac, tho.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm reading a Saints forum as I trust their view more regarding their players. Summary:

Talented but lackadaisical, often injured. Likes social media a lot, they wish he had the same commitment on the pitch. In some games head and shoulders above everyone else, in other nowhere to be seen and at fault for goals. Maybe due to injury problems as well.

He seems to divide the forum. We have another Özil on our hands if this goes through.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I'm reading a Saints forum as I trust their view more regarding their players. Summary:

Talented but lackadaisical, often injured. Likes social media a lot, they wish he had the same commitment on the pitch. In some games head and shoulders above everyone else, in other nowhere to be seen and at fault for goals. Maybe due to injury problems as well.

He seems to divide the forum. We have another Özil on our hands if this goes through.
Now I'm not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom